Re: this game is no longer fun...

•  06-25-2009, 9:56 AM

Re: this game is no longer fun...

Blu is my color:what is the point of playing if you cant play anything but matches that last 5 to 10 mins? this game is no fun any more b/c little kids get on here and decide to rush to try n prove something... need to update to make it to where this type of stuff becomes defendable. reinforcements game type is also unfair b/c cutter still gets odst drop wtf is that?

:( i thought this was Cookie Krisp's monthly whining thread from the title of this thread...

ANY WAY, I believe these threads are kind of a waste of time... (no offense) however, I have taken the time out of my VERY valuable summer day (YES THATS RIGHT I HAVE LOTS MORE STUFF TO DO INSTEAD OF THIS BUT I CHOOSE TO FLAME YOU FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON. IF YOU HAVEN'T REALIZED THIS IS SARCASM YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO SKIP THE ALL CAPS SENTENCE THAT I HAVE WRITTEN)

Finally on topic, I think this is a rather valid point. However, I purposely keep my skill level low in order to avoid games with people who know what they're doing. Sorry that it's too late for you./sympathy

Only you can prevent forum flaming

Anders: EPIC NERF-HAMMERED!!11!!!
View Complete Thread