Unofficial Gamertag Hub *Updated 12/8/10* Created by members, For members.

Last post 12-15-2010, 1:53 AM by o ExLaX x. 474 replies.
Page 7 of 32 (475 items)   « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-14-2010, 3:20 PM 816299 in reply to 816296

Re: *New* Gamertag Thread

My 1 month acc is
    'the Kinetic'
    i think ill make a 3 month one after that ones done though

←★→ sG I Turtle ←★→

add me on SC2:
    sGi
  •  02-14-2010, 4:05 PM 816364 in reply to 816296

studmuffin:
    HawkingL93:

studmuffin:update my GT to "notasecondaccou"

ur right its notasecondaccou its wayyyyyy over second

it's my 6th =D
    and if you count all my accounts for halo 3 I had 11 accounts in all which BTW im making another within the week soooooo, I'll be posting my new GT soon, prob going to be musclebuff

2 words, Holy and crap.

You can't spell slaughter without laughter
    S-L-A-U-G-H-T-E-R
    ...L-A-U-G-H-T-E-R
    No wonder people laugh when they slaughter newbies!
  •  02-14-2010, 4:54 PM 816475 in reply to 816364

HawkingL93:
    studmuffin:
    HawkingL93:

it's my 6th =D
    and if you count all my accounts for halo 3 I had 11 accounts in all which BTW im making another within the week soooooo, I'll be posting my new GT soon, prob going to be musclebuff

2 words, Holy and crap.

I've had more accounts than that

i found a way to cheat the system and get unlimited 30 day trial accounts, i had like 12+ i think

←★→ sG I Turtle ←★→

add me on SC2:
    sGi
  •  02-15-2010, 2:25 AM 816933 in reply to 816475

o Fume:
    HawkingL93:
    studmuffin:
    HawkingL93:

it's my 6th =D

2 words, Holy and crap.

I've had more accounts than that

i found a way to cheat the system and get unlimited 30 day trial accounts, i had like 12+ i think

Reformat hard-drive?

justjtealouse:

From what I understand from this forum is that "kangaroo love" is the boss around here and theres some poser named "sPro Mitch?" who keeps saying he's the best but he's not.
  •  02-15-2010, 2:39 AM 816934 in reply to 816933

oh yeah i need a couple of people who are much better than me to show me some more advanced stuff.

anyone whos got the time really and wont be a *** about it :P

im not that bad im just a colonel :D but will be ranking up cause im playing some 3s with people i know and winning 4 out of 5 matches most of the time, but i just want shown some stuff cause i feel im playing pretty basic

•  02-15-2010, 2:41 AM 816935 in reply to 816934

oh yeah, and i play anders, but hardly ever make hawks, is that an alright idea? i mean i only make them if playing against some double cutters

i want to play some prophet too but i feel its a bit harder cause im so used to the UNSC, when i used forge until i realised the only good thing is the grizzlies and double pumping hornets, whereas he gets let down early game because of it :S

•  02-15-2010, 5:00 PM 817298 in reply to 814378

exiled miricle:Paulus magintie=Paulus magintie

He was banned untill next week figure id let ya know his :D

Who are you?????

Aloysius:If you think about it, Galactus is a giant purple alien who eats planets. Kind of like the Covenant.

wolver frog
    It's official, straight from the mouth of an employee who works on Halo.

The Covenant eat planets.
  •  02-16-2010, 4:40 AM 817651 in reply to 817298

G4L FR33BIRD-   CtL FreeBird

http://www.youtube.com/CtLFreeBird
  •  02-16-2010, 8:34 AM 817728 in reply to 817651

Death Toaster is o YiAzMaT o
    I post vids of most of our games here www.youtube.com/user/TheDeathToaster
    Check em out!!!

www.youtube.com/thedeathtoaster
    DinoRidingJihad:
    sPro Mitch is an idiot.
  •  02-16-2010, 8:45 AM 817731 in reply to 817728

Death Toaster:Death Toaster is o YiAzMaT o
    I post vids of most of our games here www.youtube.com/user/TheDeathToaster
    Check em out!!!

Where the game of you guys getting raped by vroman and jdi inverted? 

What about the game tweek and alpha raped u in 3s? Seems you lost those vids.

httP://www.lazyfrog.us
  •  02-16-2010, 3:37 PM 817828 in reply to 817731

sorry Lazy Frog, i had fatguy on my team against vroman, he lost on purpose, then we raped vroman later that day on our real accounts, u wanna see the link?  jeez second accounts are to have fun on.  And when we lost to Alpha, we werent recording because we didnt want to post vids of our other accounts sorry Lazy Frog that you take video games like real life and hate people because their good at a game, but not as good as the almighty lazy frog.

By the way it just so happened that I ALWAYS loved your GT, i mean a frog thats lazy, BRILLIANT, then when I saw you were LazyFrog US, I just had to have o Lazy Frog o.  Its just the coolest name everrrrr.

So Lazy Frog, I must ask you again why you hate us, maybe if you had told me in the first place I wouldnt had taken your name, cause I mean really theres so many better names than that.  Luckily I did not waste 8 bucks, I had a free account left on my xbox, so it was FREE!!!!!

Ahha so Lazy please dont hide behind all your fourm buttbuddies and answer this.  

GT-sPro MiTcH
    www.youtube.com/BAS1STA

Top 50 1v1 and 3v3, what is going on??
  •  02-16-2010, 3:43 PM 817829 in reply to 817828

MiTcH RuNz 330:

So Lazy Frog, I must ask you again why you hate us, maybe if you had told me in the first place I wouldnt had taken your name, cause I mean really theres so many better names than that.  Luckily I did not waste 8 bucks, I had a free account left on my xbox, so it was FREE!!!!!

Well, if he hated you in the first place it probably didn't help to take his account name and lose on purpose.

King Kong aint got *** on me!
  •  02-16-2010, 3:45 PM 817831 in reply to 817829

drugiS:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

Well, if he hated you in the first place it probably didn't help to take his account name and lose on purpose.

Lazy shouldn't have insinuated that they were hiding the fact that they lost by not posting the video of it.

Mitch actually had good reason too, if his post was truthful.

Please just say sorry Lazy and we can be happy and not have a Flame War :) 

•  02-16-2010, 3:48 PM 817833 in reply to 817829

drugiS:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

Thats the thing, he hated me in the first place, and hid behind all his fourm friends bashing me everywhere he could, then i would join a party with him in it and he acted like nothing was wrong.

So even though i would ask him, all i got was you said ur strat was unbeatable, no sPro *** , excuse me Como said it was unbeatable

GT-sPro MiTcH
    www.youtube.com/BAS1STA

•  02-16-2010, 3:57 PM 817836 in reply to 817833

Honestly, I know I shouldnt have done what I did.  At first I thought it would be fun, you know "haha", but I guess no one can have fun around here. So I will continue to play on that account, I will play on it for fun, so if you get me, know Im just on that account to have fun, build a super chieftain, or tech super mac, or build 3 spartans.  Its me, not LazyFrog.  Idk if i need to say Im sorry tho, I lost like 4 games on it and everyone who beat me knew it wasnt him.  As for the tag, i will not change it, no one as rights over a GT.  So i will say sorry for taking the name, if you ever would think of going back to it.  So haha lets laugh about it, its not like this was the first "imposter" accnt right?
    GT-sPro MiTcH
    www.youtube.com/BAS1STA

Page 7 of 32 (475 items)   « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last »
View as RSS news feed in XML