Talk trash Get Smashed (Video)

Last post 12-11-2010, 1:09 AM by EsKayAteAre. 193 replies.
Page 13 of 13 (194 items)   « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-10-2010, 2:53 PM 964168 in reply to 964166

Re: Talk trash Get Smashed (Video)

Shirly Forge:
    Grim Fandango:I'm going to bum your children. 
    Elaborate please.
    Why would you want me to do that? What kind of parent are you? If I knew you I'd report you to child services. You're worse than Baker. 
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ P r i n c e s s

•  12-10-2010, 2:54 PM 964169 in reply to 964166

Haha still pretending to have a wife? Despite the alarming lack of photos that you swore you had?

justjtealouse:

From what I understand from this forum is that "kangaroo love" is the boss around here and theres some poser named "sPro Mitch?" who keeps saying he's the best but he's not.
  •  12-10-2010, 2:59 PM 964170 in reply to 964168

Grim Fandango:
    Shirly Forge:
    Elaborate please.
    Why would you want me to do that? What kind of parent are you? If I knew you I'd report you to child services. You're worse than Baker. 
    Elaborate what buming my child is. I know what it is I just want you to elaborate about what you would do to a 1 yr old or a 4 yr old.
    I love playing with mini toys.
  •  12-10-2010, 2:59 PM 964171 in reply to 964168

Grim Fandango:
    Shirly Forge:
    Elaborate please.

I laughed so hard at that. All you hear is his children crying in parties lol.

Mae'n gas gyda fi plant dwrg yn enwedig pan fyddant yn ar fy nhim -_-
  •  12-10-2010, 3:00 PM 964172 in reply to 964170

Shirly Forge:
    Grim Fandango:
    Shirly Forge:
    Elaborate please.
    Elaborate what buming my child is. I know what it is I just want you to elaborate about what you would do to a 1 yr old or a 4 yr old.
    ...Bum them. 
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)

•  12-10-2010, 3:02 PM 964173 in reply to 964171

Tohie:

Grim Fandango:
    Shirly Forge:
    Elaborate please.

Thats what children do especially when they want a bottle, in the game room, or want to play their game.
  •  12-10-2010, 3:04 PM 964174 in reply to 964173

Shirly Forge:
    Tohie:

Grim Fandango:
    Shirly Forge:
    Elaborate please.

Thats what children do especially when they want a bottle, in the game room, or want to play their game.

Well I know children cry that's not particularly funny; the fact Baker ignores them though to play halo wars is hilarious though.

•  12-10-2010, 3:04 PM 964175 in reply to 964172

Grim Fandango:
    Shirly Forge:
    Grim Fandango:
    Shirly Forge:
    Elaborate please.
    ...Bum them. 
    Wait you want to prey on a child but you will report me. Ok then. I used to know a guy that really did like children and would say crap about their little innocent bodies. He went to a mental institution and drub rehab. Just a though.
  •  12-10-2010, 3:05 PM 964176 in reply to 964175

Shirly Forge:
    Grim Fandango:
    Shirly Forge:
    Grim Fandango:
    Shirly Forge:
    Elaborate please.
    ...Bum them. 
    Wait you want to prey on a child but you will report me. Ok then. I used to know a guy that really did like children and would say crap about their little innocent bodies. He went to a mental institution and drub rehab. Just a though.
    Well, if it's just a though. And I don't do drubs. 
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)

•  12-10-2010, 3:09 PM 964177 in reply to 964174

Tohie:
    Shirly Forge:
    Tohie:

Grim Fandango:
    Shirly Forge:
    Elaborate please.

Well I know children cry that's not particularly funny; the fact Baker ignores them though to play halo wars is hilarious though.

Obviousy all parents that play games neglect their children but to what extent. My girl sits in the same room as me and eats the dog/cat food and plays in the dog water. She also puts on the headset and picks up the controller and will sit there for a good amount of time. Yes this is neglectfull but who am I to keep her from eating what she wants to eat. Shes 1 and knows what she wants. My 4 yr old already has 160 gamerscore and more than 4 first places so he is always pissed when I am holding back his pro monster truck career.
  •  12-10-2010, 3:10 PM 964178 in reply to 964176

Grim Fandango:
    Shirly Forge:
    Grim Fandango:
    Shirly Forge:
    Grim Fandango:
    Shirly Forge:
    Elaborate please.
    ...Bum them. 
    Well, if it's just a though. And I don't do drubs. 
    You should everyone is doing it. DRUBS ARE GOOD MMMKKK
  •  12-10-2010, 3:11 PM 964179 in reply to 964177

You feed your daughter dog food before your friend who used to be in an asylum and drub rehab comes over?
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)

•  12-10-2010, 3:12 PM 964180 in reply to 964177

Shirly Forge:
    Tohie:
    Shirly Forge:
    Tohie:

Grim Fandango:
    Shirly Forge:
    Elaborate please.

Obviousy all parents that play games neglect their children but to what extent. My girl sits in the same room as me and eats the dog/cat food and plays in the dog water. She also puts on the headset and picks up the controller and will sit there for a good amount of time. Yes this is neglectfull but who am I to keep her from eating what she wants to eat. Shes 1 and knows what she wants. My 4 yr old already has 160 gamerscore and more than 4 first places so he is always pissed when I am holding back his pro monster truck career.

Like Father, like Son? Stick him on halo wars and we'll see ;D

•  12-11-2010, 1:09 AM 964501 in reply to 964180

bump
    GT: xWIxiHeaRTshaRK/DuuudeSeriously
    Random UNSC
Page 13 of 13 (194 items)   « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13
View as RSS news feed in XML