I HATE rushers!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Last post 12-10-2010, 11:40 PM by Jellybean478. 8 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-10-2010, 5:56 PM 964310

I HATE rushers!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I know what you're thinking -- "You suck at this game, rushing takes so much skill!"

Wrong. Rushing in Halo Wars is simply a game of rock, paper, scissors, the only aspect of the game that takes a reasonable amount of skill is getting the supplies as quick as possible. Here's a scenario: imagine two friends playing 2v2 on Labyrinth against two UNSC players. All they would have to do is get the attack sentinels first, send it to the enemy base and start killing qued turrets and buildings. If you control both of the attack sentinels when the game starts, then you are guarateed victory assuming that you play "correctly".

Here's another scenario that you find quite often: you and your friend plays as Arbiter against Anders and Forge on The Docks, you and your friend both send the Arbiter over Forge's base, one stands at the front of the base, and one at the back to prevent them from building turrets. As you can see, Forge's economy is drastically slowing down and he cannot produce any units. You and your friend start building supply pads. 2 minutes pass, and you are now double pumping banshees, and your friend is double pumping hunters.

It's pretty much a 1v2 from hereon since Forge's economy is slowed down, he cannot produce any units, any turrets that he builds are instantly destroyed and he is rendered useless.

But how do we stop rushing? It's simple, Robot should make an update! "What kind of update?" you may ask. That's a good question, and I'll provide you with a good answer.

They should make an update that places a barrier around your base (this includes UNSC as well), so that you cannot rush. This barrier would disappear after 20 minutes. Once the barrier has disappeared, you are free to move your units anywhere around the map. This gives players the chance to build up.

I can almost guarantee you that my entire army of Grizzly Tanks will shred whatever units you idiots build!

Do you support my idea or not? Discuss.

•  12-10-2010, 6:19 PM 964314 in reply to 964310

Re: Halo Wars Rushing takes no skill

no
    GT= OL Spitfire
    Kangaroo Love:
    Yeah but I guess I'm the worst player ever.

oO SnEaKiE Oo:
    LOL.. so gg means "get good"? and all this time i thought it meant good game!! wtfuxxxxx?

•  12-10-2010, 6:38 PM 964327 in reply to 964314

no
    Lazyfrog.us - For all things Halo Wars

December the 15'th, go here! ^^

JumpingJet: Administrator, Co-Founder
  •  12-10-2010, 6:42 PM 964332 in reply to 964310

no
    GT ~ King Leonighdus
    1v1 TS - 41
    PoR
  •  12-10-2010, 7:06 PM 964356 in reply to 964310

no
    At the end of the game the king and the pawn rest in the same box.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A Quiet Kill:
    I suck at Halo Wars and Jellybean's way better than me.

•  12-10-2010, 7:07 PM 964358 in reply to 964356

~

What is happiness but the feeling of power increasing, and obstacles being overcome? -Nietzsche
  •  12-10-2010, 9:52 PM 964433 in reply to 964358

Why not?
  •  12-10-2010, 10:30 PM 964446 in reply to 964433

I would rather teabag a bear trap.
    Gamertag: zATiD

Haters keep hating. You're just making me more famous.

Rain, Rain, Go Away. That's what all my haters say.
  •  12-10-2010, 11:40 PM 964466 in reply to 964433

I RobbeD:Why not?

Wow. I can not believe you are this bad. 

At the end of the game the king and the pawn rest in the same box.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A Quiet Kill:
    I suck at Halo Wars and Jellybean's way better than me.

View as RSS news feed in XML