I need tips on professor Anders.

Last post 06-19-2009, 2:36 PM by I FJ I. 9 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-19-2009, 1:57 AM 627300

I need tips on professor Anders.

can any1 give me some tips on professor anders. like how do i use her to my advantage in matchmaking?
  •  06-19-2009, 2:16 AM 627308 in reply to 627300

Re: I need tips on professor Anders.

Quick teching is her only advantage over the other UNSC. Gain a Higher tech before your opposition.

pT Rank One

Fear thy Arbiter for I am everywhere..
  •  06-19-2009, 3:28 AM 627319 in reply to 627300

she's really good if you can fend off the rush. your first building should be a barracks and your second one; a turret. Then biuld a supply pad, reactor, supply pad. With the first supplie pad bringing in income your scout bringing in excavated supplies, train marines. also upgrade your warthog and make a few of them too. however, you need to train them at a pace that you can still upgrade your base, biuld more supply pads in the new slots and upgrade them. (new blood might be a good investment) the key with anders is to have a good economy early, but you also need a good defense early. once you have all your supplie pads upgraded and a considerable ground force, go take another base. This base will be the center of your vehicle depot or air pad, field armory, second reactor, and many more supplie pads. If you still have your defense troops, send them back to base 1. You should attack from both bases once you have plenty of upgrades. Ground troups and fully upgraded warthogs from base one, and I usually go with a fleet of hawks from base 2. i have tried all kinds of strats with her but this one never seems to fail.

•  06-19-2009, 4:32 AM 627330 in reply to 627300

STEP 1: Build Reactor, two supply pads.

STEP 2: Que Warthog. While Warthog is building. Scout and collect supplies with first one.

STEP 3: Once Reactor is complete upgrade to gunner. Continue collecting supply Crates. Continue building Supply Pads until all sockets are used.

STEP 4:Upgrade your base. While your base is upgrading, use your Warthog Duo to take Rebel Bases. Do this by parking them at the blind spots. The blind spots are watchtowers. Beware of Infantry. They will lure your Warthogs into the Turrets.

STEP 5: Build a second reactor. Upgrade To Greandier.

STEP 6: Build a third Reactor. Que up gauss. Delete all REactors and replace with Supply pads. Build bases. Build at least 2 more bases.

STEP 7: put supply pads on your new bases. But leave ALL supply pads and bases unupgraded. Que up warthogs on all bases. Once you have 10 Gauss hogs. Attack a random base of your choosing and enjoy your meaningless cheap win : ). Don't forget to micro your hogs away from danger and to continue replacing them.

I'm 50-15 With anders. Until the Title Update comes out. you can literally print this guide out and win nearly every game. It's the OP Anders Gauss rush. It's really good in 3v3. It's really cheap. But if you want to "use her to your advantage." well...

Gamertag: L E G E N D 725
    Add me if you ever wanna play!
    Leader: Forge/Prophet

~You and me will all go down in history, with a sad statue of liberty, and a generation that didn't agree~
    ~SOAD~
  •  06-19-2009, 5:42 AM 627339 in reply to 627330

L E G E N D 725:

STEP 1: Build Reactor, two supply pads.

STEP 2: Que Warthog. While Warthog is building. Scout and collect supplies with first one.

STEP 3: Once Reactor is complete upgrade to gunner. Continue collecting supply Crates. Continue building Supply Pads until all sockets are used.

STEP 4:Upgrade your base. While your base is upgrading, use your Warthog Duo to take Rebel Bases. Do this by parking them at the blind spots. The blind spots are watchtowers. Beware of Infantry. They will lure your Warthogs into the Turrets.

STEP 5: Build a second reactor. Upgrade To Greandier.

STEP 6: Build a third Reactor. Que up gauss. Delete all REactors and replace with Supply pads. Build bases. Build at least 2 more bases.

STEP 7: put supply pads on your new bases. But leave ALL supply pads and bases unupgraded. Que up warthogs on all bases. Once you have 10 Gauss hogs. Attack a random base of your choosing and enjoy your meaningless cheap win : ). Don't forget to micro your hogs away from danger and to continue replacing them.

I'm 50-15 With anders. Until the Title Update comes out. you can literally print this guide out and win nearly every game. It's the OP Anders Gauss rush. It's really good in 3v3. It's really cheap. But if you want to "use her to your advantage." well...

but this is a really cheap and dirty tactic.

i find the best way to go is simply scout early and build counters ie; against a forge tank rush go spartans and jack his first few tanks and take his base on with them, against a gauss spammer build tanks, against an arbiter go flamers and try and get tanks out and so on and so forth.

as long as you are quick then you will always have an army of soft counters and if it manages to go into late game you can get an army of hard counters right out of the vd the only thing that isn't a hard counter is the cannister against infantry but if you see that they are going heavy on infantry then just go flamers and tanks and use the flamers as meatshields.

make use of the d-bomb and leader power, anybody knows that it kills air units however if an arbiter is ripping through your army (and you have used the dbomb) freeze him then all units attack him (just make sure you don't freeze every one of your units.)

•  06-19-2009, 9:01 AM 627412 in reply to 627300

heres a guide someone wrote up. Can't remember who though. It helped me out. 

http://www.halowars.com/forums/thread/606307.aspx

Shove the MAC up Anders @$$, and mac blast it.
  •  06-19-2009, 9:21 AM 627421 in reply to 627412

Specopsgmony:

what do you mean you dont remeber who wrote it you did...a55a55ur8 =)

GT: EverCuteKitty
    1v1-front page (random all)
    2v2-front page (anders)
    3v3-top 50 (random UNSC)

•  06-19-2009, 10:39 AM 627457 in reply to 627421

Does anyone use Gremlins at all? I found them useful for taking on forge because they paralyze the tanks for your Hawks. Also, they can stop wolverines in their tracks especially when they're grouped and you have upgraded to chain amplifier. Gremlins are good at taking bases and stop scouts from... well.... scouting. Thing is, it's annoying to try to stop a scout from seeing your base. Gremlin stops it and keeps attacking. Gremlins aren't the fastest vehicles but they have show their use to me. I've stopped an army of Grizzlies and Wolverines with about 10 Gremlins and 15 Hawks. On the Ander's strategy, I've seen a strategy where you make a vehicle depot and make good use of Cobras and Wolverines. Wolverines destroy bases easily with their volley ability and dual launchers. The vehicle sort sounds like turtling up though. I don't have a build order but has anyone ever done this?

I'M A FIRING MY LAZZZEEERRR!!!!!!!!!
  •  06-19-2009, 2:07 PM 627591 in reply to 627421

studmuffin:
    Specopsgmony:

Im not A55a55ur8. 

Shove the MAC up Anders @$$, and mac blast it.
  •  06-19-2009, 2:36 PM 627611 in reply to 627591

Specopsgmony:
    studmuffin:
    Specopsgmony:

Im not A55a55ur8. 

Yes you are.

You both have the same tag...

1v1 - 48
    2v2 - 50
    3v3 - 47

Best player evar!!!1!
View as RSS news feed in XML