How Ensemble can make the Flood as a playable faction . . .

Last post 03-16-2009, 12:26 AM by blessedgrub. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-15-2009, 11:31 PM 508753

How Ensemble can make the Flood as a playable faction . . .

Ok well I have found out from a lot of people that soon in Halo Wars you will be able to play as the flood. Now maybe not soon, but in the future. Ensemble can even out and balance the flood to fit with the Covenant and the UNSC in multiplayer. Also here is an outlook on what the Flood Army and base could be . . . . in my opinion . . .

Base:
    Flood Colony
    Photo-Gravemind (upgraded version of the Flood Colony) . . . . . (also in the level The Flood)

Turrents (base protection):
    Flood Launchers (anti-vehcle or anti-air) . . . . (these shoot those clumps of stuff)
    Flood Root (anti-infantry) . . . . (these are those tentacles that whip things)

Air Units:
    Flood Bomber Form
    Flood Swarm

Vehicle Units:
    Thrasher Form
    (New Form that ensemble can make)

Infantry Units:
    Flood Infection Forms
    Combat Forms
    Carrier Form (when destroyed send out infection forms)

Infantry -Air -Vehicle Pads:
    Flood Barracks (Vehicle) . . . . same as a Vehicle Depot or Factory
    Flood Nest (Infantry) . . . . same as a Barracks or Hall
    Flood Den (Air) . . . . . same as an Air Pad or Summit

Leader / Leader Power:
    Gravemind (Flood Leader)
    Power: Send those flood pods from the sky that when they land combat forms come out. (like the ODST) . . . (also these can be seen in the campaign level
    Other Power: Send a big blast of stuff or spores that shooot down and is powerful. (similar to the MAC blast)

Now I know about the infection forms being able to take over units and stuff and they need to keep that. The only thing is that if your infection form takes over a squad of marines or whatever then the marines population would count as your. Then that would even it out. Also if your population is full then when you take over a marine they will just die instead of becoming a flood combat form.

Anyways I hope you guys like my idea of how you could play as the flood in multiplayer. Thanks. Also I posted this in another forum because I didn't know what subject this would be considered as.

FLOOD = UNDER-RATED

The flood should be feared by all factions. In a way the covenant are OUR SAVIORS from the Flood.
  •  03-15-2009, 11:34 PM 508758 in reply to 508753

Re: How Ensemble can make the Flood as a playable faction . . .

KoG Reaper3:Ok well I have found out from a lot of people that soon in Halo Wars you will be able to play as the flood. Now maybe not soon, but in the future. Ensemble can even out and balance the flood to fit with the Covenant and the UNSC in multiplayer. Also here is an outlook on what the Flood Army and base could be . . . . in my opinion . . .

Base:
    Flood Colony
    Photo-Gravemind (upgraded version of the Flood Colony) . . . . . (also in the level The Flood)

Flood Launchers (anti-vehcle or anti-air) . . . . (these shoot those clumps of stuff)

Air Units:
    Flood Bomber Form
    Flood Swarm

Vehicle Units:
    Thrasher Form

Infantry Units:
    Flood Infection Forms
    Combat Forms

Leader / Leader Power:
    Gravemind (Flood Leader)
    Power: Send those flood pods from the sky that when they land combat forms come out. (like the ODST) . . . (also these can be seen in the campaign level
    Other Power: Send a big blast of stuff or spores that shooot down and is powerful. (similar to the MAC blast)

Now I know about the infection forms being able to take over units and stuff and they need to keep that. The only thing is that if your infection form takes over a squad of marines or whatever then the marines population would count as your. Then that would even it out. Also if your population is full then when you take over a marine they will just die instead of becoming a flood combat form.

Anyways I hope you guys like my idea of how you could play as the flood in multiplayer. Thanks. Also I posted this in another forum because I didn't know what subject this would be considered as.
    OMG.... THIS HAS BEEN DISCUSSED AT LEAST ONE BILLION TIMES.... LET IT DIE...

*THROWS MASTERCHIEF @$$-WHOOP IN A CAN AT YOU*

"During the Pendulum Wars, the COG had a vast army... Now, it's made up of a few battalions..."
    -COG Chairman
  •  03-15-2009, 11:47 PM 508782 in reply to 508753

KoG Reaper3:Ok well I have found out from a lot of people that soon in Halo Wars you will be able to play as the flood. Now maybe not soon, but in the future. Ensemble can even out and balance the flood to fit with the Covenant and the UNSC in multiplayer. Also here is an outlook on what the Flood Army and base could be . . . . in my opinion . . .

Base:
    Flood Colony

Air Units:
    Flood Bomber Form
    Flood Swarm

Vehicle Units:
    Thrasher Form

Infantry Units:
    Flood Infection Forms
    Combat Forms

Leader / Leader Power:
    Gravemind (Flood Leader)

dont be the dumb @$$ and tell them how they could make the flood playable because they (the flood) suck!!!

they would become the zerg from starcraft and and the director even told me this in a PM

Save A Whale Harpoon A Fat Chick
  •  03-16-2009, 12:26 AM 508840 in reply to 508782

ehh i like the FLOOD and most of the people here, and i would be happy to see FLOOD playable and it is an good idea but this is talked been a hundred times and they won't ad it
    Believe, trust, have fate
View as RSS news feed in XML