Re: Goodbye Slayer.

•  12-12-2010, 11:16 PM

Re: Goodbye Slayer.

DC BooyahFrog:
    l Slayer l:
    DC BooyahFrog:

l Slayer l:
    DC BooyahFrog:You saved a link of beating me when I was playing with Murph20 and Ragnarok Knight. Only now do I realize the true extent of your nerddom.
    Then again I had yezmar on my team, and nobody good plays with you anyways?

If no one good plays with me then why would you save a link? I think it's because you're a nerd. I may not be as good as you at Halo Wars, but at least I know the difference between "loose" and "lose", smart guy.

just for lols its an honor to beat the undisputed 'king of Halo Wars' If I really cared there'd be like 10 links of me slapping you,im just an absolute *** and thought it would be useful to trolololol you some time in the future. but I realized its just a waste of time, wasnt it you who lost to a 5 gunner hog rush vs my cutter on release as forge?

That was literally like my first 1v1 ever. I remember you *** your pants though when you saw that I had an expansion with wolverines.  Wasn't it you that got *** on by my green deck 100 times in a row? I beat you so bad at Magic, you had to move over to Yugioh with all the other bk's.

maybe 4 times in a row cause your lucky as hell, didnt the last time we played I picked 3 decks closing my eyes and ruined you all 3 times? also I dont play yugioh lol.
    I'm Terri-Trash at best :(
View Complete Thread