l Slayer l:
    o AdMiRaTiON o:
    l Slayer l:
    o AdMiRaTiON o:
    l Slayer l:
    El Diego:
    l Slayer l:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

I like the 3 links on me..1 with Murph20, one double brute cutter, one triple forge lolz.

Also no shout out to me, Billy, and Llama for discovering you?  haha 

I had Alpha and Bolsheviks before you guys =P For some reason, I almost forgot the hundreds of games we had played together, I knew I was missing someone. You had Murph on your team...I had yezmar...who's worse? LOL

@Admiration, I had 2 links of beating you guys in february, but I think 1 game instead of low it was operation fail. It was when me and Alpha were trying to teach stud how to play 3's, and we had double cutter arby on exile vs your Arby, Cutter, something else...There was another 1 on frozen valley, But the only thing I remember of it was hook em's name, and saying he was a 42 lols.

Me, you, Alpha GB ruination of supposed "randoms", saw that Hook Em was a 42 after a decent game, they start posting on the forums?

told you Admiration!!!

I remember that game, I just didn't know you were in it. You did the feed strat and we ran Forge, Anders, Arby. We were not the best back then, but we beat some good teams.

I remember once me, you and hook em beat zen, silvershot and some 2nd acc forge in a double arby forge mirror. and you guys beat me, booyah and alpha :(

I remember both those. You were a beast Arby :D. 

my arbiter is scrubby though.

Well I never lost playing with your Arby, so it is good... Unless you count the game Hook Em lagged out.

that was unfortunate. I wish tier 1 arbiter was able to rage power turret =(
    I'm Terri-Trash at best :(
View Complete Thread