Re: Best players list v3.

•  12-12-2010, 5:25 PM

Re: Best players list v3.

ANTIMANGINA:
    studmuffin:

I must say why the hell am I on the list for anders? Useing the logic your using on crusaderking who have I've beaten that let's me be anywhere near top 50 even? Instinct, alpha, sparta have beaten me, so have tweek, coconut, ect. What makes me so speical to have lost to all of them with records im guessing are losing ( I dont keep count) and still be on this list? I play 1v1 more then teams giving me less experince my teamwork is bad (I just talk about how banshees are lame). I dont do anything speical as anders, I go guass =/= anders

You guys may not like crusader but I perosnally think he is a great player and you guys arent ready to accept it.

everyone has there opinion and im not saying you have to change but I think you should do some real re considering.

There are simply not enough good Anders players. I consider you as one of the best, and I also sent you that PM of how to use her =]

There are some players like Crusader or dont get alot recongition as good because he dosnt try and toot his horn, He didnt make that thread, he didnt say he was amazing, he beat good players today yesterday he beats good players everyday he plays. As a player you apparently say is "one of the best" I would like to vouche for crusader for being a good player. Crusader could go around here like he owns the game if he wanted. Post links, talk about without him the game is dead, go over his records in a harder gametype against players you DO consider good but he dosnt. Crusader is one of the nicest guys on this forum and also one the best. 

GT: EverCuteKitty
    1v1-front page (random all)
    2v2-front page (anders)
    3v3-top 50 (random UNSC)

View Complete Thread