•  12-12-2010, 5:04 PM

Re: Best players list v3.

ANTIMANGINA:
    paintballr14:
    ANTIMANGINA:
    AdvanceWarsKing:
    ANTIMANGINA:

How funny.

Crusader thinks that he's top 10 because he can "out-tank most other players". Congratulations Crusader, you know how to build tanks like every other player in the game. Forge is the easiest leader to use in 3v3 and you are definitely not top 10 with him sorry.

Oopth and Leon are also not top 10. Nothing against them, but I wouldn't want them on my team.

You continue to be an a-s-s hole towards me and many of the people I play with when I have always respected you as a player. I have had it with you and your little b-i-t-c-h possy stomping around the forums like you run the game or something. F-u-c-k off.

lol utterly utterly trolled.

Well done for keeping your cool though.

you can't call it trolling when you are being legitimately serious, I've made you look like a dumbass on two occasions instinct, you weren't trolling then.. 

When was this?

I've never even responded to you. I don't even know your gamertag?

wasn't halo related 

one time was arguing over the definition of genocide, you said genocide only counts when it has been completed which has only happened once (cat killed off a species of birds on an island), you copy and pasted the definition of genocide and proved yourself wrong in the process, you looked like a dumbass, I could try to find the thread if you like but it may have been locked

yes you have responded to me on more than one occasion, I can't help it if you can't remember

the other time was math related, you said I wasn't a top player when the entire halo wars population was taken into consideration, I proved you wrong using math 

JP Bison:

I'm not a grinder.

View Complete Thread