Re: Halo Waypoint Transition (Please Read)

•  11-30-2010, 7:48 PM

Re: Halo Waypoint Transition (Please Read)

DFang:
    dude527:So why haven't I gotten my Waypoint avatar yet? I PM'ed the guy a while ago, and he hasn't even read it.
    Of course not, you only just made your account for the sake of the avatar.  You were never a true community member, and that's what the avatar is for.

I only just made my account on Waypoint for the sake of discussion there, actually, if you're talking about that.  I've had my account here since 2009, so I didn't "only just make it," and I did check out the forums quite frequently, seldom posted, but was here quite often at times.  I also played Halo Wars a good amount, and used this site for stat-tracking if nothing else.  I would say I am a member of the Halo Wars community.  I wouldn't think it matters if people know who I am.  I may not have posted here often, but I am still a member of this community, and I do know who many of you are from other threads.  It'd be like a slap in the face to not get the avatar simply because I chose not to actually post often...

View Complete Thread