Dear Halo Wars Forums

•  11-16-2010, 7:10 PM

Dear Halo Wars Forums

I spent a good 10 months of my life here, and I really enjoyed it.

For those 10 months, I would be on this website about the same as I was on Facebook.

So I just thought I'd go over some of my memories.

• My very first post: It was a "General Tips for RTS stuff" which was decent stuff.
    • Then I spent most of my time asking around, getting acquainted with people
    • Then I started discussing strategy, as I feverishly wanted to get better at this game and beat all of my friends, which happened in around November
    • Then AC Matt Klassen and I had some epic arguments
    • THEN one day, I woke up and had an idea...
    • Which turned into the UHL. I didn't get the parts and it didn't really launch until 3/27/10, and swim had started lol.
    • I started writing raps about AC Matt Klassen, did more UHL, got my name out there.
    • Then I started to get bored, and eventually UHL stopped due to lack of [an] audience
    • I started to just troll around and rap and make fun of people

Then I left the site. But when I heard that it was closing down, I just had to post something here.

My favorite people;

• Knightfall - You are one cool guy and have made some appearances on UHL and play with me a lot. You are amazing and I love you, super ***.
    • Buster NZ - You are a freakin' BAMF at everything you play and your Australian accent turns me on like no other. Yes. YES. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! YEAAHHHHHHHH MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! 
    • Smile4YouTube/All your other *** names - You're a fun guy. Rapping. Pwning fine gentlemen. Pwning your fine gentleman friends...Halo 3. Fun times.
    • ChainsofAnarchy - I love you. You're amazing.
    • Nocturtle - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    • Tomanater00 - YES. YES. You taught me how to play Halo Wars essentially, and like we had good laughs here and there.
    • bb2010
    • Heartbreak Nate
    • Kangaroo Love
    • a player
    • Studmuffin
    • Garwin/Gawain/whatever you're called now
    • Oopth
    • Ronin3000
    • drugiS
    • Gumbi
    • Lazy ***
    • Mighty Icy

And there's like a whole crapload of people that I can't remember off of the top of my head. Just post and I'll list you.

I love you all and its been a great 10 months. But I can't play video games as much due to school and other stuff, but I do check this website and averagejoesgames.com regularly, so um yeah.

And I'll miss you all like [insert bad analogy here]

Love, XDJuicebox

DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKYY!!!!!! YEAHH!! YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! SO INTENSE!

DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKYYAIII!!! WHOA WHOAA OHHHHHH MY GAWWWWWWWWDDDD!!! LOOK AT THAT RAINBOW!

UHL Livestream
    http://www.livestream.com/uhleague

Official YouTube Channel - High Level 1v1/2v2's
    http://www.youtube.com/user/uhleague
View Complete Thread