Re: SG grunts are USELESS

•  02-24-2010, 7:51 AM

Re: SG grunts are USELESS

Lurker:

Come now, into the grav-lift sweetie. Quickly run into that building now Mr Grunt, hip-hop, get trotting and all that.

THEN HE STANDS THERE. HE JUST STANDS THERE AND AND TAKES POTSHOTS AT THAT BIG GORILLA GUY WITH A STICK. HURRR, I HAVE EXPLOSIVES ON MY BACK, I WONDER IF I SHOULD DETONATE THEM ON THAT ENEMY BASE THERE. NO, SURELY MY GENERAL WANTS ME TO STAND HERE LIKE A STONED WOMBAT BEFORE KEELING OVER DEAD INSTEAD.

Absolutely *** useless. I can understand if you ask them to walk through outside buildings to hit the main base, or maybe a second or two delay to get their bearings together, but to sit there and NEVER follow any of the commands I issue until they die is beyond stupid. IT'S HERESY. No wonder they got told to blow themselves up, teaching them more than "Push button and a lolly pops out" would melt their down-syndrome stricken brains. I don't understand how people can use SG rushing as a strategy when its success is based entirely on how much effort the grunts feel like putting into it.

I should just start using Prophet.

i know exactly what you mean i think its a glitch or idk but its soooo fckn annoying when they do that and they cost you the game if you are trying to SG the enemy base early game

GT: I PoLo v1
    Aykonz Sidekick is a GREAT player

My Theme Song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD8mxge6kek
View Complete Thread