Goodbye Slayer.

Last post 12-14-2010, 8:02 AM by l Slayer l. 79 replies.
Page 5 of 6 (80 items)   « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-12-2010, 10:48 PM 965198 in reply to 965148

Re: Goodbye Slayer.

o AdMiRaTiON o:
    l Slayer l:
    o AdMiRaTiON o:
    l Slayer l:
    o AdMiRaTiON o:
    l Slayer l:
    El Diego:
    l Slayer l:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

I like the 3 links on me..1 with Murph20, one double brute cutter, one triple forge lolz.

Also no shout out to me, Billy, and Llama for discovering you?  haha 

I had Alpha and Bolsheviks before you guys =P For some reason, I almost forgot the hundreds of games we had played together, I knew I was missing someone. You had Murph on your team...I had yezmar...who's worse? LOL

@Admiration, I had 2 links of beating you guys in february, but I think 1 game instead of low it was operation fail. It was when me and Alpha were trying to teach stud how to play 3's, and we had double cutter arby on exile vs your Arby, Cutter, something else...There was another 1 on frozen valley, But the only thing I remember of it was hook em's name, and saying he was a 42 lols.

Me, you, Alpha GB ruination of supposed "randoms", saw that Hook Em was a 42 after a decent game, they start posting on the forums?

told you Admiration!!!

I remember that game, I just didn't know you were in it. You did the feed strat and we ran Forge, Anders, Arby. We were not the best back then, but we beat some good teams.

I remember once me, you and hook em beat zen, silvershot and some 2nd acc forge in a double arby forge mirror. and you guys beat me, booyah and alpha :(

I remember both those. You were a beast Arby :D. 

my arbiter is scrubby though.

Well I never lost playing with your Arby, so it is good... Unless you count the game Hook Em lagged out.

that was unfortunate. I wish tier 1 arbiter was able to rage power turret =(
    I'm Terri-Trash at best :(
  •  12-12-2010, 10:50 PM 965199 in reply to 965198

So where are your links on me Slayer?  Oh wait, you don't have any. :P

GT: bb2010
  •  12-12-2010, 10:51 PM 965203 in reply to 965199

bb2010:So where are your links on me Slayer?  Oh wait, you don't have any. :P
    before the 15th, ill make our record 1-4 :(
  •  12-12-2010, 10:53 PM 965205 in reply to 964701

You saved a link of beating me when I was playing with Murph20 and Ragnarok Knight. Only now do I realize the true extent of your nerddom.
  •  12-12-2010, 10:55 PM 965208 in reply to 965205

So where are your links against me Slayer? Oh... you didn't save them.

drugiS:

I've never lost a game. At least not a game were I wasn't texting my girlfriend.
  •  12-12-2010, 10:55 PM 965209 in reply to 965205

DC BooyahFrog:You saved a link of beating me when I was playing with Murph20 and Ragnarok Knight. Only now do I realize the true extent of your nerddom.
    Then again I had yezmar on my team, and nobody good plays with you anyways?
  •  12-12-2010, 10:59 PM 965211 in reply to 965208

Ronin 3003:

we never played in MM I think...I've saved like 2 or 3 custom games just to be a douche.
  •  12-12-2010, 11:00 PM 965213 in reply to 965211

l Slayer l:
    Ronin 3003:

we never played in MM I think...I've saved like 2 or 3 custom games just to be a douche.

Oh ok. Glad to know I'm link worthy even in customs.

drugiS:

I've never lost a game. At least not a game were I wasn't texting my girlfriend.
  •  12-12-2010, 11:03 PM 965215 in reply to 965209

l Slayer l:
    DC BooyahFrog:You saved a link of beating me when I was playing with Murph20 and Ragnarok Knight. Only now do I realize the true extent of your nerddom.

If no one good plays with me then why would you save a link? I think it's because you're a nerd. I may not be as good as you at Halo Wars, but at least I know the difference between "loose" and "lose", smart guy.

•  12-12-2010, 11:06 PM 965217 in reply to 965215

DC BooyahFrog:

l Slayer l:

If no one good plays with me then why would you save a link? I think it's because you're a nerd. I may not be as good as you at Halo Wars, but at least I know the difference between "loose" and "lose", smart guy.

just for lols its an honor to beat the undisputed 'king of Halo Wars' If I really cared there'd be like 10 links of me slapping you,im just an absolute *** and thought it would be useful to trolololol you some time in the future. but I realized its just a waste of time, wasnt it you who lost to a 5 gunner hog rush vs my cutter on release as forge?
  •  12-12-2010, 11:15 PM 965222 in reply to 965217

l Slayer l:
    DC BooyahFrog:

l Slayer l:

just for lols its an honor to beat the undisputed 'king of Halo Wars' If I really cared there'd be like 10 links of me slapping you,im just an absolute *** and thought it would be useful to trolololol you some time in the future. but I realized its just a waste of time, wasnt it you who lost to a 5 gunner hog rush vs my cutter on release as forge?

That was literally like my first 1v1 ever. I remember you *** your pants though when you saw that I had an expansion with wolverines.  Wasn't it you that got *** on by my green deck 100 times in a row? I beat you so bad at Magic, you had to move over to Yugioh with all the other bk's.

•  12-12-2010, 11:16 PM 965223 in reply to 965222

DC BooyahFrog:
    l Slayer l:
    DC BooyahFrog:

l Slayer l:

That was literally like my first 1v1 ever. I remember you *** your pants though when you saw that I had an expansion with wolverines.  Wasn't it you that got *** on by my green deck 100 times in a row? I beat you so bad at Magic, you had to move over to Yugioh with all the other bk's.

maybe 4 times in a row cause your lucky as hell, didnt the last time we played I picked 3 decks closing my eyes and ruined you all 3 times? also I dont play yugioh lol.
  •  12-12-2010, 11:18 PM 965225 in reply to 965223

MTG is boring and nerdy.
    DC:
    Klunks ego is equal to his skill, his memory is impressive, and his records are true.

Your favourite convict is back where he belongs =D
  •  12-12-2010, 11:33 PM 965244 in reply to 965225

http://www.halowars.com/stats/StatsGame.aspx?Id=28383421-9037-9646-8350-000000000000
    Baron vOn Instinct
  •  12-13-2010, 12:37 AM 965298 in reply to 965244

and good riddance
Page 5 of 6 (80 items)   « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML