Best players list v3.

Last post 12-12-2010, 8:53 PM by Sayhitobooyah. 671 replies.
Page 43 of 45 (672 items)   « First ... < Previous 41 42 43 44 45 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-12-2010, 6:32 PM 964988 in reply to 964983

Re: Best players list v3.

El Diego:Crusader went one base advanced reactor on Exile and couldn't get Power Turret. Definitely top 10 material.

I double based.

Let stats speak for themselves, we were probably losing that game so our game was off by that point, if you are referring to the game we lost.

Forge FTW.
    3 accounts in the top 50 1v1 standard.
    Good 1v1 standard non-asian Forge player
    45 TS For 1v1

URL of the week:
    http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/

•  12-12-2010, 6:34 PM 964990 in reply to 964987

El Diego:Rofl I just saw Instinct put himself as #1 Anders LOL.

MLG Anders.

Fuzion gave me lessons though.

Baron vOn Instinct
  •  12-12-2010, 6:37 PM 964995 in reply to 964981

spacefire:

UnboundT rex:Now that I actually read the thread. Instinct you honestly have no place to say anything. People who have played with Oopth, Leon, and Crusader frequently are the only ones that have a good opinion of their skill. I haven't played with Crusader, but Oopth is for sure one of the best covie and he's an amazing UNSC. He's one of the best all around players in the game. Leon is one of the best UNSC's around, specifically Anders. Just because we're saying Leon's Anders is possibly better then yours Instinct doesn't mean you have to trash talk him. The three you're calling bad don't go out of their way to insult other people, yet you do to them. You act as if you're one of the best in the game, but you're not sorry bud.

If he responds to this just say you're trolling him :)

For sure :D.

Yugioh tier list
    Tier 1- Chains, Oopth, Klunk, Sparta, Mike
    Tier 2- Ronin, Cross
    Tier 3- bry103
  •  12-12-2010, 6:38 PM 964997 in reply to 964978

UnboundT rex:Now that I actually read the thread. Instinct you honestly have no place to say anything. People who have played with Oopth, Leon, and Crusader frequently are the only ones that have a good opinion of their skill. I haven't played with Crusader, but Oopth is for sure one of the best covie and he's an amazing UNSC. He's one of the best all around players in the game. Leon is one of the best UNSC's around, specifically Anders. Just because we're saying Leon's Anders is possibly better then yours Instinct doesn't mean you have to trash talk him. The three you're calling bad don't go out of their way to insult other people, yet you do to them. You act as if you're one of the best in the game, but you're not sorry bud.

I'm not calling them bad...

Not being top 10 doesn't mean they suck at the game fool.

Baron vOn Instinct
  •  12-12-2010, 6:39 PM 964999 in reply to 964997

ANTIMANGINA:

tweeks forge> mine?

I thought he played arby mostly anyway, which I beat with space fire last time. =p

Forge FTW.
    45 TS For 1v1

URL of the week:

•  12-12-2010, 6:40 PM 965001 in reply to 964999

crusaderking:

tweeks forge> mine?

By leaps and bounds. 

Kangaroo Love:

such strategic gems as '15 minute canister, lose only vehicle depot to my lonely arbiter, resign'

http://www.halowars.com/stats/StatsGame.aspx?Id=25767314-2425-7992-9000-000000000000
  •  12-12-2010, 6:40 PM 965002 in reply to 964997

ANTIMANGINA:

You were calling them bad. With the lack of competition these days, calling Oopth who is at least a top 10 Arbiter below that, is calling him bad. And none of us suck at the game r-tard, we are all proficient at it. That's why we're the high level community. Get trolled ;).

Yugioh tier list
    Tier 2- Ronin, Cross
    Tier 3- bry103
  •  12-12-2010, 6:40 PM 965003 in reply to 964999

crusaderking:
    ANTIMANGINA:

tweeks forge> mine?

I thought he played arby mostly anyway, which I beat with space fire last time. =p

Arbiter and Forge are his main leaders.

His Forge is really good, he just doesn't get to use him much because he plays with me and Peanut a lot.

Baron vOn Instinct
  •  12-12-2010, 6:41 PM 965004 in reply to 965001

El Diego:
    crusaderking:

tweeks forge> mine?

By leaps and bounds. 

I've noticed. -_-

Forge FTW.
    45 TS For 1v1

URL of the week:

•  12-12-2010, 6:41 PM 965005 in reply to 965002

Oopth is a top 10 Arby, Leon Redfield isn't anything special, Crusader is 12-15th with Forge.

It's frankly laughable how Crusader thinks that he deserves to make top 10 over someone like Bura or Buster, just because of going 2-1 against a decent team running weird combos.

Kangaroo Love:

such strategic gems as '15 minute canister, lose only vehicle depot to my lonely arbiter, resign'

http://www.halowars.com/stats/StatsGame.aspx?Id=25767314-2425-7992-9000-000000000000
  •  12-12-2010, 6:42 PM 965006 in reply to 965002

UnboundT rex:
    ANTIMANGINA:

You were calling them bad. With the lack of competition these days, calling Oopth who is at least a top 10 Arbiter below that, is calling him bad. And none of us suck at the game r-tard, we are all proficient at it. That's why we're the high level community. Get trolled ;).

Which Arbiter(s) on that list is he better than?

Please try and put forward a mature argument for once, rather than acting like a child and running to Toxic saying "Instinct couldn't troll me!" like you did before lol.

Baron vOn Instinct
  •  12-12-2010, 6:42 PM 965007 in reply to 965003

ANTIMANGINA:
    crusaderking:
    ANTIMANGINA:

tweeks forge> mine?

Arbiter and Forge are his main leaders.

His Forge is really good, he just doesn't get to use him much because he plays with me and Peanut a lot.

Half the people you consider great, I haven't lost to or have a much better record...

Forge FTW.
    45 TS For 1v1

URL of the week:

•  12-12-2010, 6:42 PM 965008 in reply to 965005

El Diego:

Oopth is a top 10 Arby, Leon Redfield isn't anything special, Crusader is 12-15th with Forge.

It's frankly laughable how Crusader thinks that he deserves to make top 10 over someone like Bura or Buster. 

Leon is good he just doesn't get a lot of recognition.

Yugioh tier list
    Tier 2- Ronin, Cross
    Tier 3- bry103
  •  12-12-2010, 6:43 PM 965009 in reply to 965006

ANTIMANGINA:
    UnboundT rex:
    ANTIMANGINA:

Which Arbiter(s) on that list is he better than?

Please try and put forward a mature argument for once, rather than acting like a child and running to Toxic saying "Instinct couldn't troll me!" like you did before lol.

Oopth is about on par with Klunk and Gameboy, better than Bam Bam and LQ7. 

Kangaroo Love:

•  12-12-2010, 6:43 PM 965010 in reply to 965005

El Diego:

It's frankly laughable how Crusader thinks that he deserves to make top 10 over someone like Bura or Buster, just because of going 2-1 against a decent team running weird combos.

When did I say I'm better than buster/bura?

Weird combos? Our team had an Anders if thats what you mean.

Forge FTW.
    45 TS For 1v1

URL of the week:

Page 43 of 45 (672 items)   « First ... < Previous 41 42 43 44 45 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML