Goodbye Slayer.

Last post 12-14-2010, 8:02 AM by l Slayer l. 79 replies.
Page 4 of 6 (80 items)   « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-12-2010, 9:18 PM 965083 in reply to 965081

Re: Goodbye Slayer.

l Slayer l:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

I like the 3 links on me..1 with Murph20, one double brute cutter, one triple forge lolz.

Also no shout out to me, Billy, and Llama for discovering you?  haha 

I had Alpha and Bolsheviks before you guys =P For some reason, I almost forgot the hundreds of games we had played together, I knew I was missing someone.

@Admiration, I had 2 links of beating you guys in february, but I think 1 game instead of low it was operation fail. It was when me and Alpha were trying to teach stud how to play 3's, and we had double cutter arby on exile vs your Arby, Cutter, something else...There was another 1 on frozen valley, But the only thing I remember of it was hook em's name, and saying he was a 42 lols.

We ought to play teams sometime. we could run forge+cutter+arby. 

Forge FTW.
    3 accounts in the top 50 1v1 standard.
    Good 1v1 standard non-asian Forge player
    45 TS For 1v1

URL of the week:
    http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/

•  12-12-2010, 9:20 PM 965084 in reply to 965081

l Slayer l:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

I like the 3 links on me..1 with Murph20, one double brute cutter, one triple forge lolz.

I had Alpha and Bolsheviks before you guys =P For some reason, I almost forgot the hundreds of games we had played together, I knew I was missing someone.

@Admiration, I had 2 links of beating you guys in february, but I think 1 game instead of low it was operation fail. It was when me and Alpha were trying to teach stud how to play 3's, and we had double cutter arby on exile vs your Arby, Cutter, something else...There was another 1 on frozen valley, But the only thing I remember of it was hook em's name, and saying he was a 42 lols.

Post them because I don't think we have ever played with operation fail lol.

•  12-12-2010, 9:22 PM 965085 in reply to 965084

o AdMiRaTiON o:
    l Slayer l:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

I used to save links on my accounts bio because I never had more then like 5, they are in 1 of my 4 banned accs, I think they are on 'der waffle' I cant remember the correct email or pass.
    I'm Terri-Trash at best :(
  •  12-12-2010, 9:23 PM 965086 in reply to 965085

l Slayer l:
    o AdMiRaTiON o:
    l Slayer l:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

I used to save links on my accounts bio because I never had more then like 5, they are in 1 of my 4 banned accs, I think they are on 'der waffle' I cant remember the correct email or pass.

Likely story!

•  12-12-2010, 9:24 PM 965087 in reply to 965083

crusaderking:
    l Slayer l:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

sure, but you need to learn how to get power turret faster, you should have it at like 7 minutes on exile...not 15...
  •  12-12-2010, 9:26 PM 965088 in reply to 965087

l Slayer l:
    crusaderking:
    l Slayer l:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

sure, but you need to learn how to get power turret faster, you should have it at like 7 minutes on exile...not 15...

We still won. =p

It was mostly due to poor hook control, but canny did us well enough and leon had PT so I just kept spamming until I could easily get the hooks.

Forge FTW.
    45 TS For 1v1

URL of the week:

•  12-12-2010, 9:30 PM 965090 in reply to 965088

crusaderking:
    l Slayer l:
    crusaderking:
    l Slayer l:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

We still won. =p

It was mostly due to poor hook control, but canny did us well enough and leon had PT so I just kept spamming until I could easily get the hooks.

Playing with pnut when hes fk'd up is a bad idea.
  •  12-12-2010, 9:31 PM 965091 in reply to 965090

l Slayer l:
    crusaderking:
    l Slayer l:
    crusaderking:
    l Slayer l:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

We still won. =p

Playing with pnut when hes fk'd up is a bad idea.

lolol.

Forge FTW.
    45 TS For 1v1

URL of the week:

•  12-12-2010, 9:38 PM 965101 in reply to 965081

l Slayer l:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

I had Alpha and Bolsheviks before you guys =P For some reason, I almost forgot the hundreds of games we had played together, I knew I was missing someone. You had Murph on your team...I had yezmar...who's worse? LOL

Me, you, Alpha GB ruination of supposed "randoms", saw that Hook Em was a 42 after a decent game, they start posting on the forums?

Kangaroo Love:

such strategic gems as '15 minute canister, lose only vehicle depot to my lonely arbiter, resign'

http://www.halowars.com/stats/StatsGame.aspx?Id=25767314-2425-7992-9000-000000000000
  •  12-12-2010, 9:45 PM 965114 in reply to 965101

El Diego:
    l Slayer l:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

I had Alpha and Bolsheviks before you guys =P For some reason, I almost forgot the hundreds of games we had played together, I knew I was missing someone. You had Murph on your team...I had yezmar...who's worse? LOL

Me, you, Alpha GB ruination of supposed "randoms", saw that Hook Em was a 42 after a decent game, they start posting on the forums?

told you Admiration!!!
  •  12-12-2010, 9:47 PM 965118 in reply to 965114

l Slayer l:
    El Diego:
    l Slayer l:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

told you Admiration!!!

I remember that game, I just didn't know you were in it. You did the feed strat and we ran Forge, Anders, Arby. We were not the best back then, but we beat some good teams.

•  12-12-2010, 9:50 PM 965126 in reply to 965118

o AdMiRaTiON o:
    l Slayer l:
    El Diego:
    l Slayer l:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

told you Admiration!!!

I remember that game, I just didn't know you were in it. You did the feed strat and we ran Forge, Anders, Arby. We were not the best back then, but we beat some good teams.

I remember once me, you and hook em beat zen, silvershot and some 2nd acc forge in a double arby forge mirror. and you guys beat me, booyah and alpha :(
  •  12-12-2010, 9:52 PM 965131 in reply to 965126

l Slayer l:
    o AdMiRaTiON o:
    l Slayer l:
    El Diego:
    l Slayer l:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

told you Admiration!!!

I remember once me, you and hook em beat zen, silvershot and some 2nd acc forge in a double arby forge mirror. and you guys beat me, booyah and alpha :(

I remember both those. You were a beast Arby :D. 

•  12-12-2010, 10:00 PM 965140 in reply to 965131

o AdMiRaTiON o:
    l Slayer l:
    o AdMiRaTiON o:
    l Slayer l:
    El Diego:
    l Slayer l:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

told you Admiration!!!

my arbiter is scrubby though.
  •  12-12-2010, 10:04 PM 965148 in reply to 965140

l Slayer l:
    o AdMiRaTiON o:
    l Slayer l:
    o AdMiRaTiON o:
    l Slayer l:
    El Diego:
    l Slayer l:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

told you Admiration!!!

my arbiter is scrubby though.

Well I never lost playing with your Arby, so it is good... Unless you count the game Hook Em lagged out.

Page 4 of 6 (80 items)   « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML