List your Halo Accomplishments

Last post 12-06-2010, 2:49 PM by AC Matt Klassen. 52 replies.
Page 3 of 4 (53 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-10-2010, 2:23 PM 950975 in reply to 950896

Re: List your Halo Accomplishments

AC Matt Klassen:
    DFang:
    AC Matt Klassen:

keep it out of swat plz

I wish people would learn how to tactically AL in Invasion.

lol, it can be used for the usual applications, along with the "Be an EMP unleashing rock standing in between the enemy and their objective.

lol I meant the fact that my teammates AL in normal combat, but when they're standing in the territories, apparantly they forget to armor lock. AND you can AL inside the territory. LOL CAN'T TOUCH THIS...

Nade spam me now suckers!
    Whenever a thread was hijacked and there were big quote boxes and lots of flame, I was there!

GT: I DFang I

http://averagejoesgames.com
  •  11-10-2010, 3:01 PM 950994 in reply to 950975

DFang:
    AC Matt Klassen:
    DFang:
    AC Matt Klassen:

keep it out of swat plz

lol, it can be used for the usual applications, along with the "Be an EMP unleashing rock standing in between the enemy and their objective.

lol I meant the fact that my teammates AL in normal combat, but when they're standing in the territories, apparantly they forget to armor lock. AND you can AL inside the territory. LOL CAN'T TOUCH THIS...

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Or just wait 7 seconds for AL to run out... but then that's 7 seconds lost from the clock... and 7 seconds for the AL guy's [In this case, DFang] allies to descend upon that territory [or the other, if everybody is at this territory] like the Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Especially now since I only need 300k until Pestilence.

Supreme Commander Matt Klassen, captain of the Devastator-class ship Enlightened.

All Halo achievements unlocked.
    All CoD4 achievements unlocked.
    All MW2 achievements unlocked.
  •  11-10-2010, 5:47 PM 951041 in reply to 950994

<Actually, I had Matt's nnaaddee ssppaamm here, but then I looked at it and realized it was probably bannable>

AC Matt Klassen:
    DFang:
    AC Matt Klassen:
    DFang:
    AC Matt Klassen:

keep it out of swat plz

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Or just wait 7 seconds for AL to run out... but then that's 7 seconds lost from the clock... and 7 seconds for the AL guy's [In this case, DFang] allies to descend upon that territory [or the other, if everybody is at this territory] like the Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Especially now since I only need 300k until Pestilence.

That's 7 seconds for my teammates to take the other territory while they're crowding me.  And a 1 second defrost time to throw a devastating plasma grenade.
    Whenever a thread was hijacked and there were big quote boxes and lots of flame, I was there!

•  11-10-2010, 7:00 PM 951047 in reply to 951041

Re: <Actually, I had Matt's nnaaddee ssppaamm here, but then I looked at it and realized it was probably bannable>

DFang:
    AC Matt Klassen:
    DFang:
    AC Matt Klassen:
    DFang:
    AC Matt Klassen:

keep it out of swat plz

That's 7 seconds for my teammates to take the other territory while they're crowding me.  And a 1 second defrost time to throw a devastating plasma grenade.
    Hey how much does it cost to fly to your galexy and hang out for a weekend???
    I love playing with mini toys.
  •  11-10-2010, 11:28 PM 951098 in reply to 951047

Re: <Actually, I had Matt's nnaaddee ssppaamm here, but then I looked at it and realized it was probably bannable>

Shirly Forge:
    DFang:
    AC Matt Klassen:
    DFang:
    AC Matt Klassen:
    DFang:
    AC Matt Klassen:

keep it out of swat plz

Free. 

John Clark

Larry the Leghorn
  •  11-11-2010, 2:28 PM 951149 in reply to 951098

AC Matt:
    Shirly Forge:
    DFang:
    AC Matt Klassen:
    DFang:
    AC Matt Klassen:
    DFang:
    AC Matt Klassen:

keep it out of swat plz

Free. 

Banned for breaking quote boxes?

•  11-14-2010, 12:52 PM 952457 in reply to 950707

DFang:
    JumpingJet:
    DFang:

Hasn't played MW2 on own Xbox

WIN!

Very proud of my purity :) 

Having a one night stand with another xbox is what you consider purity? Wtf...

COMMON SENSE:
    So rare it's a go'damn super power
    Oooh, my Common Sense is tingling

DäRKSTäRxMëRC

You got me good, munn.

•  11-14-2010, 5:26 PM 952670 in reply to 952457

DaRKSTaRxMeRC:
    DFang:
    JumpingJet:
    DFang:

Hasn't played MW2 on own Xbox

WIN!

Very proud of my purity :) 

Having a one night stand with another xbox is what you consider purity? Wtf...

My Xbox being clean is what's important, my friend's Xbox can go screw itself, it's one of those fancy shmancy later "pro" edition bundles that came with a 60GB HDD and a 3 month XBL subscription... Mine is an antique, original "Look! We actually gave it real storage this time!" Xbox :)

•  11-28-2010, 2:45 AM 958434 in reply to 924583

All achievements unlocked except for Endure (*** lag out) and Make it Rain (only a matter of time).

Oh, and completing Halo 3's level "The Covenant" on Mythic. 

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't
  •  11-28-2010, 11:36 AM 958478 in reply to 958434

necro much?

•  11-28-2010, 2:11 PM 958524 in reply to 958478

DFang:necro much?

Two weeks.

01001001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110110 01100001 01110100 01100001 01110010 01110011 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100001
  •  11-28-2010, 6:46 PM 958601 in reply to 950994

Round 2:
    All Halo 3, ODST, Wars, Reach achievables

Beat all of the Halo Games Solo Legendary (except Halo 2)

All Avatar Armour unlocked in All of the above (including exclusive Noble 6 helmet)

Beat at least 1 level with all Skulls + Legendary on every halo Game (except Halo 2)(All on Halo Wars)(2 on Halo 3)(3 on Reach)(1 on ODST)

Self proclaimed uber-Baum auf der Halo Kampagne

www.averagejoesgames.com
    ^^^The Halo Wars forums may fall, but let's hope the AJ's never do!

Legit TS 0 in 1v1
  •  11-28-2010, 6:47 PM 958602 in reply to 958434

AnnoyinGinge:

All achievements unlocked except for Endure (*** lag out) and Make it Rain (only a matter of time).

Whoa. That's like the harest one.

www.averagejoesgames.com
    ^^^The Halo Wars forums may fall, but let's hope the AJ's never do!

Legit TS 0 in 1v1
  •  11-28-2010, 8:15 PM 958644 in reply to 958602

bjb yo:
    AnnoyinGinge:

Whoa. That's like the harest one.

I know, so many hares.

Gotta kill'em all! 

•  11-29-2010, 6:07 PM 959189 in reply to 958644

I've got all the Halo Achievements and all the avatar helments :)

Page 3 of 4 (53 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML