Halo Wars Title Update #2 Patch Notes Discussion

Last post 12-11-2010, 10:08 PM by MiTcH RuNz 330. 345 replies.
Page 22 of 24 (346 items)   « First ... < Previous 20 21 22 23 24 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-16-2009, 8:58 PM 591216 in reply to 590001

Re: Halo Wars Title Update #2 Patch Notes Discussion

Ramrod the 1:

it should be reserved to the people who actually pre-ordered it and can now use it as distintion

if i had to get up early and wait to get my pre-ordered copy i want to keep the "skins" for us

its fine the way it is now

It's got nothing to do with "getting up early". Did you pay for it or did dear old mum. I couldn't afford it at the time and now i would like it. If your mom payed for the game you should just S T F U because you're a little kid. If you payed for it you should think about how you would feel if you were out of work at the time but had been waiting on this game since this site came online.

I rest my case.

You can run, but you'll die tired!
  •  05-16-2009, 9:30 PM 591238 in reply to 590222

Kn1ght BASHER:

HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

Make it so that covenant can not have more than one sheld gen.

also the leaders come back way to fast. and the disruption bomb takes forever *** THEY NEED TO COME BACK AT THE SAME TIME :) ***

They need to come back at the same time?!?! Absolutly not.

Imagine if everytime I had my leader you had a D-Bomb waiting for me, I would never get a chance to use my power at all and the whole point for a leader would be ruined.

Maybe a shorter recharge on D-Bomb, but to have them recharge/spawn at the same time is just ridiculous.

"I'm a gamer, I have many lives."
    GT: Famous Jaxx
    56 out of 58 Achievements.
    Leader: PoR/Forge
  •  05-16-2009, 9:56 PM 591252 in reply to 591238

I think the update was pretty good, but I have been having some other problems...I'm not sure if it is related to the Title update though...I'm just assuming it is.

For some reason, it takes a while for me to choose the Players option, when I go into matchmaking. I press A, and it takes a while. I can assure you, it is not lag, because several of my friends have this problem as well, and they are from different areas etc. Another problem that I have been encountering is changing my settings/leader. When I finally get to change the gametype to a 3v3 or whatever, I press A and 40 or so seconds later, it finally pops up with the Leader changer. From there, I scroll over to my leader, and then it takes about 10 or so seconds for it to register as me selecting the leader. After that, it takes another 10 seconds or so for it to register when I press the Start button.

I was just wondering if anyone else has been encountering this problem? I'd also like to know if it was influenced by the Title Update or not also...

Thanks,

•  05-16-2009, 11:21 PM 591302 in reply to 584118

Stop screwing with Ander's Ensemble.

Or I'll start screwing with you

•  05-16-2009, 11:34 PM 591309 in reply to 591302

yes i know . the hawks bieng cheap is one thing that the unsc had over the covenant and the cryo being heap was awsome

but the rest of the updates are pretty good hopefully more will come soon

•  05-16-2009, 11:40 PM 591312 in reply to 591216

So...will the new gametypes be 800 MSP?

GT: T2 is RIPPIN
    MLG Dallas Here I Come.
  •  05-17-2009, 11:11 AM 591579 in reply to 584118

I really do like the new update, but they really need to nerf warhogs. Me and my friends have been warhog rushing for a minute now, and we thought bout one day. A scout unit should not be able to kill unit like scorpains or other late game unit that u might pull out early, but other than that I'm warhog rush till they fix it. It's either rush or get rushed. As for Cutter, he need a minor buff against vehicles and something that work early on. He also should have a spartan hotdrop with a long cooldown time.         
  •  05-17-2009, 1:36 PM 591669 in reply to 589245

Newwhitefeather:

JACKO pay close attention to this. Hog spamming is not a strategy. Strategy implies you can actually play out each unit to it's full potential and have formulated a well thought out use of those units.

Give a *** what you say, you're still a fine gentleman.

-----------------------------------

So now you're arguing the definition of the word 'strategy'?

Pay close attention to this:

A strategy is a pre-determined plan of action, if you start a game with the intention of building hogs up quickly and beating your opponant before he/she has built up enough in the way of defences to repel you then that is a strategy. Whether or not it's a popular one is irrelevant. Trying to change the meaning of established words in the English language is a sure fire way to early defeat.

•  05-17-2009, 3:25 PM 591771 in reply to 591216

just because u live a broke life and cant afford things and u suckle off ur mom doesnt mean everyone else does

i preordered 2 games that day with my own money from my job (not waiting for an allowance like u)

and dont cry because u didnt preorder it or even care about it till now

i rest my case

quitters are failures who couldnt help their teammates so they deserve to die- why bother entering matches if you are going to quit in 5 minutes
  •  05-17-2009, 5:21 PM 591873 in reply to 584118

I got glithes from the update!

I was a leuitenant with about 4 thousand points to go until captain.  I aslo had the honor guard wraith.  Now it says I need over 4 billion points until captain and my honor guard wraith is gone.  Can you fix that????
  •  05-17-2009, 5:26 PM 591876 in reply to 591771

*sigh* still don't have rdy for the sequel.... thought they were supposed to fix that...
  •  05-17-2009, 7:40 PM 592047 in reply to 591876

Hey, I just wanted to reiterate the problem with Warthogs. Like someone before said, its a little ridiculous that one of the strongest units in the game is a scout. I play as Anders so although I can use gauss warthogs against others, I can see that they are way overpowered. When playing against other Anders, you will seldom see someone try to counter warthogs with scorpions, its simply a race to tech 3 because the first one to reach it will likely win the game.

•  05-18-2009, 1:20 PM 592813 in reply to 592047

I'm not sure if anyone else has already said this, or if this is even the correct section, but since the update I've had a problem with the game menus in lobby.

Whenever I hit the A or B buttons on a menu item to select something, or even to exit the lobby, it doesn't let me. I have to hit it around 6 or 7 times before it starts to work. I know three of my other friends who I frequently play with who have had the same problem. Would this be because of the title update? Or is it because of something else?

•  05-18-2009, 3:36 PM 592906 in reply to 584118

Is there a way to determine if you are actually patched?  

Is there a way to force a patch to trigger? 

I normally play just single player.  Though I been trying to find folks for Campaign/skirmish over multiplayer but give up after 5 to 10 minutes of waiting around.  

Thanks.

•  05-18-2009, 4:58 PM 593004 in reply to 592906

You would be disconnected from XBL if you didn't have the patch.
Page 22 of 24 (346 items)   « First ... < Previous 20 21 22 23 24 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML