Talk trash Get Smashed (Video)

Last post 12-11-2010, 1:09 AM by EsKayAteAre. 193 replies.
Page 2 of 13 (194 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-10-2010, 10:33 AM 963865 in reply to 963862

Re: Talk trash Get Smashed (Video)

Nerd rage more? 

How can you say Planes has bad Arby micro? He raged down 5 tanks without taking any damage. The only time you touched his Arby was after you threw down those d-bombs out of desperation. Nice 12 minute PT on exile btw. 

•  12-10-2010, 10:33 AM 963866 in reply to 963859

Grim Fandango:His girlfriend is quite clearly a two... Yeah... 

LOL. I was laughing about that so hard. I think the line is, "he insists that she's a 10, but she's only a two-o-o. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

•  12-10-2010, 10:35 AM 963867 in reply to 963857

Wow, I thought the self proclaimed King of Halo Wars would be at least decent at this game. I guess I was wrong though.
    Bad
  •  12-10-2010, 10:36 AM 963868 in reply to 963865

MR TWINKISH:

Nerd rage more? 

How can you say Planes has bad Arby micro? He raged down 5 tanks without taking any damage. The only time you touched his Arby was after you threw down those d-bombs out of desperation. Nice 12 minute PT on exile btw. 

I also dominated the air battle by setting a global rally point and pumping out 2 or 3 vamps. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

•  12-10-2010, 10:40 AM 963869 in reply to 963863

DC BooyahFrog:

ROFL. Wait, are you blaming others for your losses, emerold? And weren't you saying that jonshoen was better than me and you would rather have him or dixinormis on your team? Yeah, I was really hiding behind my spikespeigel account that everyone knows about.

He is but he can only play brute at a semi-mediocre level. He doesn't know any high level strategies and your bragging about beating us. Again your not better than me and never will be. I have seen you play and know that for a fact.(You cant micro and choked in every high level game we played) I could care less your a white trash adult. I am not blamming shoen for any loss. I dont care. Again he is who he is and does whatever he does.  YOUR 1-3 or maybe worse and the only win is against shoen.

YOUR THE ONE WHO CARES ENOUGH TO MAKE A VIDEO WITH YOUR FIRST WIN OVER ME WITH JONSHOEN WHO IS 0-12 or more vs me. YOU ARE TERRIBLE AND ANYONE WHO HAS PLAYED WITH YOU KNOWS THAT. LOOK AT YOUR MICRO. CONGRATS YOUR FORGES OUTPLAYED US WHILE ARE ARBY OUTPLAYED YOU.

I love playing with mini toys.
  •  12-10-2010, 10:42 AM 963870 in reply to 963869

This was the first time I faced Emerold in MM. I thought he would be a lot better... 
  •  12-10-2010, 10:43 AM 963871 in reply to 963867

xI Hook Em Ix:Wow, I thought the self proclaimed King of Halo Wars would be at least decent at this game. I guess I was wrong though.
    EXACTLY I get stuck with both back basis and have to walk shoen through how to take the reactors and the forge build and get a video made over it. THE DAY BEFORE WE BEAT BOOYA, V FAIL STRAT AND ZZEN WHEN we had DIE instead of Shoen. GO figure.......So that must mean I am better than them all even though I have a horrible lossing record on them like plans does me. AGAIN YOU 1 win me a lot and the only one with shoen. CONGRATS ADULT FOR POSTING A VIDEO trying to humiliate someone already considered medicore but always better than you.
  •  12-10-2010, 10:46 AM 963873 in reply to 963869

Shirly Forge:
    DC BooyahFrog:

ROFL. Wait, are you blaming others for your losses, emerold? And weren't you saying that jonshoen was better than me and you would rather have him or dixinormis on your team? Yeah, I was really hiding behind my spikespeigel account that everyone knows about.

He is but he can only play brute at a semi-mediocre level. He doesn't know any high level strategies and your bragging about beating us. Again your not better than me and never will be. I have seen you play and know that for a fact.(You cant micro and choked in every high level game we played) I could care less your a white trash adult. I am not blamming shoen for any loss. I dont care. Again he is who he is and does whatever he does.  YOUR 1-3 or maybe worse and the only win is against shoen.

YOUR THE ONE WHO CARES ENOUGH TO MAKE A VIDEO WITH YOUR FIRST WIN OVER ME WITH JONSHOEN WHO IS 0-12 or more vs me. YOU ARE TERRIBLE AND ANYONE WHO HAS PLAYED WITH YOU KNOWS THAT. LOOK AT YOUR MICRO. CONGRATS YOUR FORGES OUTPLAYED US WHILE ARE ARBY OUTPLAYED YOU.

1. I used to destroy you all the time with peanut and evilsrt on my team before I even started posting on the forums.

2. You keep babbling about how I beat you with jonshoen even though you said you would rather have him than me. Do you think I was playing with good people the 2 times you beat me? I was playing with panda of regret and elektria.

3. By choking in a high-level game, do you mean building 3 warthogs against double arby/forge on Fort Deen? Get owned, dumbass. Your wife is a 2.

•  12-10-2010, 10:53 AM 963875 in reply to 963870

MR TWINKISH:This was the first time I faced Emerold in MM. I thought he would be a lot better... 
    This is a game. I have beaten everyone that is someone who plays 3s except spro mitch,bb, nate, prince, buster, dc, klunk and a few others that dont migrate to 3s. I was a legit 40 on all updates a 40 in 3v3 ua until I lost it last night and now play with anyone because I would rather play than do nothing.  I have nothing to prove and know that plans is and never will be better than me. I will admit to anyone being better than me. AN ADULT THINKS I CARE ONE BIT ABOUT A VIDEO OF ME LOSING IN A GAME. I HAVE PLAYED WITH OVER 100 differnent people on this game and can immediatly tell if someone is, as good, worse or better than me. I couldn't handle playing with planes becaue he never made any units, always choked vs anyone good, and was always being bossy and acting like he was gods gift to Halo Wars. What did Obama say after the 2nd game you choked, if you cant make a unit than just feed. I never claimed to be good and I am not, but I am better than planswalker x and thats a fact. 
  •  12-10-2010, 10:54 AM 963876 in reply to 963871

Shirly Forge:
    xI Hook Em Ix:Wow, I thought the self proclaimed King of Halo Wars would be at least decent at this game. I guess I was wrong though.
    EXACTLY I get stuck with both back basis and have to walk shoen through how to take the reactors and the forge build and get a video made over it. THE DAY BEFORE WE BEAT BOOYA, V FAIL STRAT AND ZZEN WHEN we had DIE instead of Shoen. GO figure.......So that must mean I am better than them all even though I have a horrible lossing record on them like plans does me. AGAIN YOU 1 win me a lot and the only one with shoen. CONGRATS ADULT FOR POSTING A VIDEO trying to humiliate someone already considered medicore but always better than you.
    I don't think I've played either of you two, so I don't know who is better. I was just laughing at how bad Planes played that game.
    Bad
  •  12-10-2010, 10:56 AM 963877 in reply to 963875

You don't care about this game? Why do you average 300 words a post?
  •  12-10-2010, 10:57 AM 963878 in reply to 963875

Shirly Forge:

I was a legit 40 on all updates a 40 in 3v3 ua until I lost it last night and now play with anyone because I would rather play than do nothing. 

That is not valid. I take pride in the fact that I play with anyone and everyone that asks me and I still managed to get a 50 pre-reset and a 45 now. I even play with legit 25 deaf kids lol.

Baron vOn Instinct
  •  12-10-2010, 10:58 AM 963880 in reply to 963873

DC BooyahFrog:
    Shirly Forge:
    DC BooyahFrog:

1. I used to destroy you all the time with peanut and evilsrt on my team before I even started posting on the forums.

2. You keep babbling about how I beat you with jonshoen even though you said you would rather have him than me. Do you think I was playing with good people the 2 times you beat me? I was playing with panda of regret and elektria.

3. By choking in a high-level game, do you mean building 3 warthogs against double arby/forge on Fort Deen? Get owned, dumbass. Your wife is a 2.

Again I have played with everyone and know who I am better than and worse than because I dont care about a pixel unit. LOVE THIS GAME AS MUCH AS ANYONE BUT DONT CARE. Your builds are worse than mine, your micro is worse, and you proved that in all the games we have played. My 3 hogs was obamas idea remember. Its amazing how it was me and obama thinking your ideas were stupid and you wouldnt listen to us because your planswalker x. Oh what about your rofl shield mr go for the temple and not pads. What about your no units in everygame we play. What about your poor micro in the game you just played us. EXACTLY my wifes a two. THATS AS FUNNY AS YOU BEING AN ADULT WHO TAKES A GAME SERIOUSLY.

FYI I never played agains Evil or whoever you mentioned. 1-3 and your only win you make a video when I am with shoen. 

•  12-10-2010, 10:59 AM 963881 in reply to 963877

MR TWINKISH:You don't care about this game? Why do you average 300 words a post?
  •  12-10-2010, 11:00 AM 963884 in reply to 963878

ANTIMANGINA:

Shirly Forge:

I was a legit 40 on all updates a 40 in 3v3 ua until I lost it last night and now play with anyone because I would rather play than do nothing. 

That is not valid. I take pride in the fact that I play with anyone and everyone that asks me and I still managed to get a 50 pre-reset and a 45 now. I even play with legit 25 deaf kids lol.

Ok.  how about to prove this you you and me play some 2v2 or 3v3 today together on the same team.  that is if you really  "play with anyone and everyone that asks" you.

1v1 TS 41
    2v2 TS 41
    3v3 TS 36

#3 GB 1v1 Summer 2010

GT: o ExLaX x

Hit me up for a 1v1 or pick me up for party teams :) I usually play with scrubs and carry
Page 2 of 13 (194 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
View as RSS news feed in XML