Halo Waypoint Transition (Please Read)

Last post 12-08-2010, 3:47 PM by Cocopjojo. 263 replies.
Page 2 of 18 (264 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-16-2010, 12:59 PM 953435 in reply to 953430

Re: Halo Waypoint Transition (Please Read)

JumpingJet Is Santa Claus:

Cocopjojo:
    Please keep it civil.

I'm sorry Cocop but what do you expect?

Hey dude, we're not happy that we have to do this. It sucks, I know. But this is how things are sometimes, and we can all act like adults about it.

•  11-16-2010, 12:59 PM 953437 in reply to 953432

Stat tracking was better than the actual game...

GT: TockSikk
    Starcraft 2
    Recreant
    Instinct:

I will catch a plane to America just to kiss Toxic on the face.

He has a brilliant taste in music.

•  11-16-2010, 1:00 PM 953438 in reply to 953432

Desperado920:

I hate to say i told you guys so.

I told you this was going to happen when Cocop announced the LB reset but non of you listened....

No, I was right there with you. Klunk told me to trust in the Mods. GG Klunk.

Anyways, no surprise. Halo Waypoint is in full force now and Halo Wars is as good as dead. Without stats this game doesn't have much merit. 

You were here in the days of paragon weren't you Nate?

On my other account yeah, This is my 3rd account because my other 2 have been banned. 

Cheesypoof999:

I'm a do­uche.

•  11-16-2010, 1:01 PM 953439 in reply to 953432

This is obviously just a desperate attempt to kill HW so they can focus on saving Reach, which is dead and fail as well. It literally costs 50$ a month to run a site as small as this. Why can't you just piss off and forget about this site? Halo Wars was much better the way it was before. (Without incompetent retards running it)
    Brute Chopper Troll Hacked?
  •  11-16-2010, 1:02 PM 953440 in reply to 953435

Cocopjojo:

Cocopjojo:Please keep it civil.

Hey dude, we're not happy that we have to do this. It sucks, I know. But this is how things are sometimes, and we can all act like adults about it.

I know Cocop, that's why I'm not swearing or loosing my head over it like the other members. I know you are only doing your job, But you at least must have seen that the big bosses have been planning this for a long time?

Lazyfrog.us - For all things Halo Wars

December the 15'th, go here! ^^

JumpingJet: Administrator, Co-Founder
  •  11-16-2010, 1:03 PM 953442 in reply to 953439

nliimbo:This is obviously just a desperate attempt to kill HW so they can focus on saving Reach, which is dead and fail as well. It literally costs 50$ a month to run a site as small as this. Why can't you just piss off and forget about this site? Halo Wars was much better the way it was before. (Without incompetent retards running it)

They are cheap bastards! I'm buying this domain when they let it go lol 

BuM HuNtErS
    Gamertags: BH PHenOMenON ~ sPro PHenOMenON
    Gamertag2: BH FlawL3ss

GB Manager TS: 50

Best Anders in the UK
  •  11-16-2010, 1:06 PM 953443 in reply to 953438

Desperado920:
    Desperado920:

I told you this was going to happen when Cocop announced the LB reset but non of you listened....

Anyways, no surprise. Halo Waypoint is in full force now and Halo Wars is as good as dead. Without stats this game doesn't have much merit. 

On my other account yeah, This is my 3rd account because my other 2 have been banned. 

I was looking back over the posts and threads we used to make back in 08, they made me laugh, that was the sense of community i miss, but this site has just deteriorated since then and to be honest i don't feel any sadness for loosing this site because the fun times i have had from this site are long gone. Although it may upset me that it's ending i feel happy that maybe we can find a new community at waypoint like in the days of paragon...

•  11-16-2010, 1:07 PM 953444 in reply to 953442

You guys are aware that the decision to end online stat-tracking effectively makes the game a dead game... right?  If that was your goal you could have saved us all a lot of time and not reset the LB.  Do you really think people from halowars.com will move on to the waypoint forums after you kill their game?  Seriously...

The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.
  •  11-16-2010, 1:07 PM 953445 in reply to 953440

Cocopjojo:

Cocopjojo:
    Please keep it civil.

I know Cocop, that's why I'm not swearing or loosing my head over it like the other members. I know you are only doing your job, But you at least must have seen that the big bosses have been planning this for a long time?

I appreciate the civil attitude, and no, this actually hasn't been planned for that long.

•  11-16-2010, 1:10 PM 953447 in reply to 953443

Desperado920:
    Desperado920:

I was looking back over the posts and threads we used to make back in 08, they made me laugh, that was the sense of community i miss, but this site has just deteriorated since then and to be honest i don't feel any sadness for loosing this site because the fun times i have had from this site are long gone. Although it may upset me that it's ending i feel happy that maybe we can find a new community at waypoint like in the days of paragon...

I remembered when Felix ran the forums... xD then he got banned. 

Cheesypoof999:

I'm a do­uche.

•  11-16-2010, 1:11 PM 953448 in reply to 953444

Stun Lock:

You guys are aware that the decision to end online stat-tracking effectively makes the game a dead game... right?  If that was your goal you could have saved us all a lot of time and not reset the LB.  Do you really think people from halowars.com will move on to the waypoint forums after you kill their game?  Seriously...

This. Why don't you respond to statements like this instead of ducking under your skirt Cocock? Just go break your neck in a car crash or something and forget about this site.

Brute Chopper Troll Hacked?
  •  11-16-2010, 1:12 PM 953449 in reply to 953445

How about since you decided to reset the leaderboard? You could've just NOT said anything and just let it go. But now you reset the leaderboards and ask us to provide proof of boosting. Now how can we? Better yet we won't even care anymore because it's dead... RIP Halo Wars  

GT: xWIxiHeaRTshaRK/DuuudeSeriously
    Random UNSC
  •  11-16-2010, 1:13 PM 953450 in reply to 953445

Cocopjojo:
    Cocopjojo:

Cocopjojo:Please keep it civil.

I appreciate the civil attitude, and no, this actually hasn't been planned for that long.

Honestly? I'm supprised. So over at waypoint will there be a separate forum within the site for chat about Halo Wars?

Also, You don't have to answer this as i understand that could be taken as a personal question, but what sort of connection do you have to the top bosses in the waypoint staff? What is the aim of moving us to waypoint? Be honest please as you might as well seeing as we will never see you again after the 15'th Dec. You can Private Message me if you wish.

•  11-16-2010, 1:15 PM 953452 in reply to 953449

Watch him continue to ban people too. What's the point?
    GT: TockSikk
    Starcraft 2
    Recreant
    Instinct:

I will catch a plane to America just to kiss Toxic on the face.

He has a brilliant taste in music.

•  11-16-2010, 1:17 PM 953453 in reply to 953396

nliimbo:
    Stun Lock:

This. Why don't you respond to statements like this instead of ducking under your skirt Cocock? Just go break your neck in a car crash or something and forget about this site.

EsKayAteAre:

How about since you decided to reset the leaderboard? You could've just NOT said anything and just let it go. But now you reset the leaderboards and ask us to provide proof of boosting. Now how can we? Better yet we won't even care anymore because it's dead... RIP Halo Wars  

Seriously, how old are you guys? 10?

I know it sucks be we all saw it coming, as they used to say, its just business and all we can do is act like adults about it and have what fun we can here whilst we can.  

Page 2 of 18 (264 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
View as RSS news feed in XML