Just HAD to post this...

Last post 10-26-2010, 12:19 PM by Feed Nacho Man. 18 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (19 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-07-2010, 12:48 PM 938186 in reply to 937467

Re: Just HAD to post this...

DFang:
    Veraam:

DFang:Lawl, someone needs to go there and post a long threead with IMPECCABLE grammar showing the "reachiswin" account (w/ screenshots), then mention that bungie allows a guy called "bungeesux" to post on b.net, and that they even feature him in their weekly updates.  Go on to something about community management.  Make your new account named something incredibly average.  If your post is deleted, just add it to the evidence and post in other sites.  I nominate Veraam!  Uprising!

xDDD

WIN...

But I am not worthy to carry the throne. It must be another, one who knows the Art of the Troll...

This mission is not weighted on the Art of the Troll, The Art of Logic and English are all that will be needed to Troll the heretics.  So go forth, and be the spark!

Oh yyeeeeahhhhhhh, epicwinisepic.

Yeah, I'm that guy who looses a lot on Halo Wars... I'm him, yeah. It's me.
  •  10-24-2010, 7:43 AM 943136 in reply to 938185

Report them to the police for abuse of the human right to enjoy a game and be on a board.
  •  10-24-2010, 1:37 PM 943169 in reply to 943136

FLAMELASHER:Report them to the police for abuse of the human right to enjoy a game and be on a board.
    Cops don't have a jurisdiction there.
    Whenever a thread was hijacked and there were big quote boxes and lots of flame, I was there!

GT: I DFang I

http://averagejoesgames.com
  •  10-26-2010, 12:19 PM 944466 in reply to 943169

If you guys haven't done it yet, you should name the account CallofDutyisWin.
    WAR IS PEACE
    FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Big Brother is watching you.
Page 2 of 2 (19 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML