New Infantry Idea, Turrets

Last post 12-12-2010, 6:57 PM by coviekiller. 18 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (19 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-06-2009, 12:43 PM 615328 in reply to 614454

Re: New Infantry Idea, Turrets

Yes, let's just say "wars" is the word

But really I don't want to spend sixty bucks on a real time strategy game that I know isn't that good, I'll just get one for the PC if I'm going to buy one, I mean PC real time strategies are just infinitely better in my eyes, and please no one come up to me and say halo wars was never  going to be for the PC, I know that, but I also know that any real time strategy made for the PC today is so much better than conole ones

Hmm, total war or Halo wars

So why do you bother to post in the forums for a game that you "know isn't good"?  You just look like an ignorant troll.  I too once thought Halo Wars was garbage, but that was before I played the Demo, and REALLY gave it a try.  I told myself, "OK I'm gunna play this game for at least 3 hours, and really get to know the UNSC."  ...And as I did, I realized just how streamlined and GOOD Halo Wars really was.  And now I can look back on my old opinion (before I played the demo) and realize how ****ing stupid I was to call Halo Wars garbage!

Thus, as I read your posts, I see a gamer who has no good reason to dislike Halo Wars.  Other than the age old argument of "mice are better than controlers for RTS games."  WHO THE **** CARES?  Learn to cope, or GTFO!

•  06-06-2009, 1:34 PM 615376 in reply to 615328

AcidSnow:

Yes, let's just say "wars" is the word

But really I don't want to spend sixty bucks on a real time strategy game that I know isn't that good, I'll just get one for the PC if I'm going to buy one, I mean PC real time strategies are just infinitely better in my eyes, and please no one come up to me and say halo wars was never  going to be for the PC, I know that, but I also know that any real time strategy made for the PC today is so much better than conole ones

Hmm, total war or Halo wars

So why do you bother to post in the forums for a game that you "know isn't good"?  You just look like an ignorant troll.  I too once thought Halo Wars was garbage, but that was before I played the Demo, and REALLY gave it a try.  I told myself, "OK I'm gunna play this game for at least 3 hours, and really get to know the UNSC."  ...And as I did, I realized just how streamlined and GOOD Halo Wars really was.  And now I can look back on my old opinion (before I played the demo) and realize how ****ing stupid I was to call Halo Wars garbage!

Thus, as I read your posts, I see a gamer who has no good reason to dislike Halo Wars.  Other than the age old argument of "mice are better than controlers for RTS games."  WHO THE **** CARES?  Learn to cope, or GTFO!

You know I played the demo too, I played for about two hours got really sick of it then forsook it (no I didn't lose). 

And why am I here if I don't like the game? Good question, I joined back when the perception of halo Wars was something very different.

Anyways, you cannot argue that the only reason to dislike halo wars is because people aren't good at playing with it with a controller, there are flaws as there are with ever game.

And really everything halo wars "boasts" having are done on the PC much better, and people don't look at the new RTS on the PC because they are so caught up with console ones like Halo Wars, but series like the Total war series are simply better in every way, and I'm not just saying that, they really are

Signature edited because of idiots
  •  06-06-2009, 1:52 PM 615388 in reply to 615376

Well back to the actual thread topic...I think the turrets would be a cool idea, but it might encourage camping more.  I can see people setting up turrets at choke points and just waiting to get their units upgraded. :(

I would like to see a fuel rod grunt added to the grunt squad, to make them a little more effective than cannon fodder and meat shields. 

Just for kicks, what if instead of shotguns, ODST's recieved Halo 1 pistols instead?  

•  12-12-2010, 6:57 PM 965023 in reply to 615388

I'm gonna necro bump this thread just for the *** of it

BUMP  8D

plus I feel bad for not supporting my own thread and responding to that last post

oh woe, the bygone days...

Page 2 of 2 (19 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML