Halo Waypoint Transition (Please Read)

Last post 12-08-2010, 3:47 PM by Cocopjojo. 263 replies.
Page 16 of 18 (264 items)   « First ... < Previous 14 15 16 17 18 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-03-2010, 3:01 AM 960882 in reply to 960183

Re: Halo Waypoint Transition (Please Read)

@Dude: You may well be a forum member but in my eyes you are not active which makes you not a part of the forum community. You may be a member of the game community but not the forum community. Plus, with no proof you're screwed.

Lazyfrog.us - For all things Halo Wars

December the 15'th, go here! ^^

JumpingJet: Administrator, Co-Founder
  •  12-03-2010, 3:23 AM 960884 in reply to 959806

l Slayer l:
    Cocopjojo:

I've got over a hundred PMs to get through, so I'm working as fast as I can. I'll update this thread when I get through them all so you'll know if you got missed or not.

Stat Tracking or STFU,GTFO.

+1

" Boost Wars "
  •  12-05-2010, 12:01 PM 961755 in reply to 960884

Okay, long time halo fan here, i playe halo 3 more, but halo wars is awesome, it's sad to see this. Im just wondering is the muliplayer still going to work is the ranking system still available?
  •  12-05-2010, 12:15 PM 961756 in reply to 961755

Lamanes:Okay, long time halo fan here, i playe halo 3 more, but halo wars is awesome, it's sad to see this. Im just wondering is the muliplayer still going to work is the ranking system still available?

Since our amazing mod will never respond to you because he doesn't care:  Yes, nothing will be affected except for the website coming down.  Leaderboards, Rank, Multiplayer, ect will remain (so we have been told).  However there are rumors that the Multiplayer will be next to go. 

GT-sPro MiTcH
    www.youtube.com/BAS1STA

Top 50 1v1 and 3v3, what is going on??
  •  12-05-2010, 12:22 PM 961758 in reply to 961756

MiTcH RuNz 330:

Lamanes:Okay, long time halo fan here, i playe halo 3 more, but halo wars is awesome, it's sad to see this. Im just wondering is the muliplayer still going to work is the ranking system still available?

Since our amazing mod will never respond to you because he doesn't care:  Yes, nothing will be affected except for the website coming down.  Leaderboards, Rank, Multiplayer, ect will remain (so we have been told).  However there are rumors that the Multiplayer will be next to go. 

Thanks, at least someone responded. I think it will be a long time before microsoft (money whore) kills it completely.

•  12-05-2010, 12:58 PM 961765 in reply to 961758

Wow i havnt posted in a while but i read this from time to time. I'm going to get a new xbox for christmas after a few months of not having one and i come here to find out that i wont be able to track my stats when i start playing this epic game again, bad times.
  •  12-05-2010, 1:07 PM 961767 in reply to 961765

Boneduster:Wow i havnt posted in a while but i read this from time to time. I'm going to get a new xbox for christmas after a few months of not having one and i come here to find out that i wont be able to track my stats when i start playing this epic game again, bad times.

Yea, and don't let this thread fool you.  The Waypoint forums are like a ghost town.  They get about 10 posts a day, and they are too lazy to just move the stat tracking system over there.  Halo Wars threads are ignored by the mods and if you talk about anything other than Halo, your thread is locked.  It really sucks!

GT-sPro MiTcH
    www.youtube.com/BAS1STA

•  12-05-2010, 8:15 PM 961899 in reply to 961767

MiTcH RuNz 330:

Boneduster:Wow i havnt posted in a while but i read this from time to time. I'm going to get a new xbox for christmas after a few months of not having one and i come here to find out that i wont be able to track my stats when i start playing this epic game again, bad times.

Yea, and don't let this thread fool you.  The Waypoint forums are like a ghost town.  They get about 10 posts a day, and they are too lazy to just move the stat tracking system over there.  Halo Wars threads are ignored by the mods and if you talk about anything other than Halo, your thread is locked.  It really sucks!

Which is why lazyfrog.us was created.....

Lazyfrog.us - For all things Halo Wars

December the 15'th, go here! ^^

JumpingJet: Administrator, Co-Founder
  •  12-05-2010, 9:52 PM 961944 in reply to 961899

JJ (JumpingJet):
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

Which is why lazyfrog.us was created..... In order to maintain the ability to troll hard and for Kangaroo Love and KIunk to make fun of tweek even though no one else cares in the slightest.

Wait - What?

What is happiness but the feeling of power increasing, and obstacles being overcome? -Nietzsche
  •  12-05-2010, 10:38 PM 961948 in reply to 961944

ReiverCorrupter:
    JJ (JumpingJet):
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

Which is why lazyfrog.us was created..... In order to maintain the ability to troll hard and for Kangaroo Love and KIunk to make fun of tweek even though no one else cares in the slightest.

Wait - What?

Exactly, it's just going to be stupid.  Without stats and links to argue about, it's just going to turn into stupid shit like that. 

GT-sPro MiTcH
    www.youtube.com/BAS1STA

•  12-05-2010, 10:42 PM 961949 in reply to 961948

MiTcH RuNz 330:
    ReiverCorrupter:
    JJ (JumpingJet):
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

Wait - What?

Exactly, it's just going to be stupid.  Without stats and links to argue about, it's just going to turn into stupid shit like that. 

Lol. I bet you'd like it if they put in a video section for you. ;)

What is happiness but the feeling of power increasing, and obstacles being overcome? -Nietzsche
  •  12-05-2010, 10:51 PM 961951 in reply to 961949

ReiverCorrupter:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:
    ReiverCorrupter:
    JJ (JumpingJet):
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

Wait - What?

There are like 33 members there, all of whom already know about my videos.

GT-sPro MiTcH
    www.youtube.com/BAS1STA

•  12-05-2010, 10:52 PM 961952 in reply to 961951

MiTcH RuNz 330:
    ReiverCorrupter:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:
    ReiverCorrupter:
    JJ (JumpingJet):
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

Wait - What?

Don't forget to ban them all when they comment.

Forge FTW.
    3 accounts in the top 50 1v1 standard.
    Good 1v1 standard non-asian Forge player
    45 TS For 1v1

URL of the week:
    http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/

•  12-05-2010, 10:54 PM 961953 in reply to 961952

crusaderking:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:
    ReiverCorrupter:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:
    ReiverCorrupter:
    JJ (JumpingJet):
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

Wait - What?

uMad?  What is your youtube, I might unban you...People should know that if you are going to talk trash to me, do it somewhere I d=cant remove posts/block

Stud is on the chopping block next. 

GT-sPro MiTcH
    www.youtube.com/BAS1STA

•  12-05-2010, 11:05 PM 961955 in reply to 961953

MiTcH RuNz 330:
    crusaderking:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:
    ReiverCorrupter:
    MiTcH RuNz 330:
    ReiverCorrupter:
    JJ (JumpingJet):
    MiTcH RuNz 330:

Wait - What?

uMad?  What is your youtube, I might unban you...People should know that if you are going to talk trash to me, do it somewhere I d=cant remove posts/block

Stud is on the chopping block next. 

blastdude12   

I didn't talk trash. 

Forge FTW.
    3 accounts in the top 50 1v1 standard.
    Good 1v1 standard non-asian Forge player
    45 TS For 1v1

URL of the week:
    http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/

Page 16 of 18 (264 items)   « First ... < Previous 14 15 16 17 18 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML