The Covenant is OP thread

Last post 12-11-2010, 8:51 PM by Operation. 2092 replies.
Page 140 of 140 (2,093 items)   « First ... < Previous 136 137 138 139 140
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-03-2010, 8:06 PM 812418 in reply to 812391

Re: The Covenant is OP thread

Sl Loboz:
    Buster Nzl:
    Sl Loboz:

@ sft i am anders, WTF

seriously have you faced a top por yet cause their beam is WAY more annoying if you are making flammers (it's better than the vortex)

first thing i have to say about your bg problem don't get your hook if your opponent is also going for it (you don't have enough flammers yet to get it and stave of the vortexing chieftan) instead send 1 flashbang flammer or 2 flammers to his hook, that's it

not sure what your talking about blood river, but basically upgrade to flashbang, it is useful. also hogs are a good idea against covy on br, just send your hogs to his base and prevent him from getting a second brute (it works out that your hogs would get gunner before he can make a second brute)

stay infront of his base with as many hogs as you can, send 2 marines to the hooks right away (one to their one to your put the one nearest there's in a tower), you should be able to get one of them. even if you dont you will force the cheiftan to recal when he does make sure you got flammers near the hook and take out his brutes. on bloodriver the person that wins is the person that manages to get the most use out of the supply hooks

Yeah he played me 5 games in a row and won on Barrens, i won BR 3 times, then Barrens once. (that was a week ago when i was 12 place for a game then dropped to 16th ;(   )

And Stud beat him with Grunts once and something else another time.

if he's bitchin about the games against you, well first off your a good player but i checked out the stats but he didnt even get passed the flashbang upgrade in any of those games so....

grunts, well that's weird i have never seen someone beat a decent unsc player with mass grunts, wish stud had a video of that game

actually why doesnt stud have any video's of him playing brute?

if I had I'd have about three videos up now that have me playing brute and some leet games vs akon and some other games IDK I jsut remember a feeling of victory in somes games and those are the games that you know were good even when you lose, anyway yea my cap card broke which sucks I have everything plugged in to??

I've sucked today i've lost atleast 8 games and obviously I shoulda quit at 4 games but whatever, lol. it's not even that im playing bad really it's just i have faced some good players..and some really stupid mistakes, faced only anders and brutes today on my least favorite maps, rather annoying?

anway if anyone knows how a cap card is set-up i'll explain what I have to get it to work now and if somone could tell em where I went wrong that' be great, it only stopped working after my mom cleaned it up after i told her not to touch, she insists that it wasnt anything to do with her but whatever, anyway I have the xbox plugged into a spiltter going into the input with a cable gonig to my TV to the spiltter, and another cable gonig from splitter to cap card to my computer and everything is plugged in but is says no valid signal, I checked and unplugged and replugged everything but it just wont work =/

GT: EverCuteKitty
    1v1-front page (random all)
    2v2-front page (anders)
    3v3-top 50 (random UNSC)

•  12-11-2010, 1:01 AM 964495 in reply to 812418

The prophet is overpowered because he gets a wheelchair and that's racist because the Chieftain is black.

Yugioh tier list
    Tier 1- Chains, Oopth, Klunk, Sparta, Mike
    Tier 2- Ronin, Cross
    Tier 3- bry103
  •  12-11-2010, 1:06 AM 964499 in reply to 964495

i think it is safe to say, covenant is not overpowered.

Gamertags- LoC SnOwGhOst

•  12-11-2010, 1:08 AM 964500 in reply to 964499

Cookie Krisp:i think it is safe to say, covenant is not overpowered.

Lol well obviously.

Yugioh tier list
    Tier 1- Chains, Oopth, Klunk, Sparta, Mike
    Tier 2- Ronin, Cross
    Tier 3- bry103
  •  12-11-2010, 1:16 AM 964504 in reply to 964500

Wow, I think this thread should be posted at lazyfrog.us because most top players throughout the game posted something here at one point or another.

Forge FTW.
    3 accounts in the top 50 1v1 standard.
    Good 1v1 standard non-asian Forge player
    45 TS For 1v1

URL of the week:
    http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/

•  12-11-2010, 3:43 AM 964527 in reply to 964504

I have posted since I got the game unsc is Overpowered
    I

A
    M

S
    O

H
    I
    G
    H

R
    I
    G
    H
    T

N
    O
    W
    !

S
    O
    M
    E

O
    N
    E

P
    L
    E
    A
    S
    E

G
    E
    T

M
    E

M
    O
    R
    E

W
    E
    E
    D

N
    O
    W
    !

O
    M
    G

I

N
    E
    E
    D

M
    O
    R
    E

W
    E
    E
    D
    !
  •  12-11-2010, 4:02 PM 964631 in reply to 812396

Its weird how I don't recognize most of the people's names from pages 1-130.

At the end of the game the king and the pawn rest in the same box.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A Quiet Kill:
    I suck at Halo Wars and Jellybean's way better than me.

•  12-11-2010, 8:51 PM 964665 in reply to 964631

UNSC is OP.
    Gt: Operation FAIL
Page 140 of 140 (2,093 items)   « First ... < Previous 136 137 138 139 140
View as RSS news feed in XML