The Covenant is OP thread

Last post 12-11-2010, 8:51 PM by Operation. 2092 replies.
Page 139 of 140 (2,093 items)   « First ... < Previous 136 137 138 139 140 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-03-2010, 5:37 PM 812269 in reply to 812258

Re: The Covenant is OP thread

LaZy FrOg:covy is op, make my guass shoot LASERSS!!
    thats like a downgrade tho ><
  •  02-03-2010, 5:38 PM 812270 in reply to 812269

orcle:
    LaZy FrOg:covy is op, make my Gauss shoot LASERSS!!

Gauss with grenades is definitely not better then Gauss with lasers

httP://www.lazyfrog.us
  •  02-03-2010, 5:39 PM 812271 in reply to 514691

SPARTAN of FEAR:the arbiter    i think he is over powered fully up graded and with tones of supplies he can take out a hle army and bases by himself in rage mode  regret   his glassing beam is alo over powered and his sheilds   and the fact that they can both take out the cheifeton real easy and without even losing much health

This guy predicted like 2 patches, who says robot doesnt listen?

•  02-03-2010, 5:43 PM 812274 in reply to 812270

LaZy FrOg:

orcle:
    LaZy FrOg:covy is op, make my Gauss shoot LASERSS!!

Gauss with grenades is definitely not better then Gauss with lasers

you should have said "make my grenadier shoot lasers"

:P

•  02-03-2010, 5:56 PM 812299 in reply to 766120

The Fuhrer:
    silverShade 00:

does the BC have some kind of glitch becuase some how when im running away from him my units will drag and drop them selfs infront of him so they can get stuned and die speaking of which they need to fix the glitches where ground units jump around through the air

lmao!!!
    It's still funny!

Science is the dumbest religion!
  •  02-03-2010, 6:13 PM 812323 in reply to 514664

Aloysius:Post in here if you think the Covenant is OP, and why, and what you think should be done about it! I will be combining threads that pop up into this one.

ok.. before I explote.. Im gonna thank u aloysius for inspired me and listen to the desesperate cries..

I liked to play with cutter becuase for me playing as cutter is like and equation.. what I meant was that it depens which leader I am facing and the map Im playing in(the strategy will change)..

so I got a lot of fun every single game.. ok I just hate tundra and release cause there are not hooks to take.. but its alrigth..

the thing that is not rigth is THE BRUTE chieftain.. and you can ask.. notasecondaccount... (THAT IS HIS ACCOUNT) HE PLAYS WITH THE BRUTE AND HE IS AWARE THAT THE BRUTE IS OVER POWER.. Im just going to explain why..

ok.. first..  probably you think that cutter is the faster leader in taking the hooks but you are wrong.. Iam ging to explain the estrategy..

in the map BLOOD GULCH first you construct

a temple.. then rapidly when your leader brute arrives take him to the hook of money that is the nearest of your oponent but while your are doing this make sure that you are creating a litlle brute(the ones from the citadel) because this brute is the one that is going to kill every unit that is protecting the nearest hook in your side (always go for the moneY onE) and then every thing is easy/.. just try to take the hook of your enemy by doing vortex as a little bicht  kill every single unit until you get both of the akers of money hook..! and  I can swear that no matter is the best decent player in the wolrd playing as an unsc leader is going to defeat you he wont! even if go  for to elephan shiiithin flame trowers every single 100 suplies. the brute is just going to make his power until he got his two money hooks.. but if you barely get yours the brute is just going to continue making its power and with just three or even two little brtues he is going to rape you...

. beleve me i have tri everything!! but the brute is just OVERPOWER..  I have done everything.. and the brute just go with the same strategy.. making vortex until he kill you little peace of flametrowers then he just with 2 brutes can destroy your base in a bit..

and its the same in blood river! the same vortex and vortex until the brute get their suplimaker hook.... then he build units.. its the same.. I just remeber when a beat  brutes but in maps with no hooks... I can do anything in my favorites map even being  or playing as cutter... a nd it is really sad beacause person with not strategy sense just utilize the brute as some sort of biitbch with the vortex just the vortex as a little fine gentleman emocioneted doign the vortex thing as a negro but serouisly ...dont u get bored when u faced brute vs brute .. its like the one that get the base of the enemy first will win.. nhah I got tired of all this krap.. and I have being with Hw since the game emerged but Im so sad now cause I dont like the idea that people that have nonsense of the strategy just go with their leader a start bulliing... Im gonna come back when this game reach a strategy level..

thank you aloy for listen to the community.. greetings

Gamestats/serveractuallyexistsinaparalleluniverse thatisaheadofoursinthetime-space continuum. somedistortioninthefabricofrealityhasdisrupted contactwiththemultiverse.we'ractuallycontactinga serverinadimentionbeyondourownthatiseveryso slightlyaheadintime.
  •  02-03-2010, 6:17 PM 812331 in reply to 812323

SFT I AM ANDERS:

Aloysius:Post in here if you think the Covenant is OP, and why, and what you think should be done about it! I will be combining threads that pop up into this one.

ok.. before I explote.. Im gonna thank u aloysius for inspired me and listen to the desesperate cries..

I liked to play with cutter becuase for me playing as cutter is like and equation.. what I meant was that it depens which leader I am facing and the map Im playing in(the strategy will change)..

so I got a lot of fun every single game.. ok I just hate tundra and release cause there are not hooks to take.. but its alrigth..

the thing that is not rigth is THE BRUTE chieftain.. and you can ask.. notasecondaccount... (THAT IS HIS ACCOUNT) HE PLAYS WITH THE BRUTE AND HE IS AWARE THAT THE BRUTE IS OVER POWER.. Im just going to explain why..

ok.. first..  probably you think that cutter is the faster leader in taking the hooks but you are wrong.. Iam ging to explain the estrategy..

in the map BLOOD GULCH first you construct

a temple.. then rapidly when your leader brute arrives take him to the hook of money that is the nearest of your oponent but while your are doing this make sure that you are creating a litlle brute(the ones from the citadel) because this brute is the one that is going to kill every unit that is protecting the nearest hook in your side (always go for the moneY onE) and then every thing is easy/.. just try to take the hook of your enemy by doing vortex as a little bicht  kill every single unit until you get both of the akers of money hook..! and  I can swear that no matter is the best decent player in the wolrd playing as an unsc leader is going to defeat you he wont! even if go  for to elephan shiiithin flame trowers every single 100 suplies. the brute is just going to make his power until he got his two money hooks.. but if you barely get yours the brute is just going to continue making its power and with just three or even two little brtues he is going to rape you...

. beleve me i have tri everything!! but the brute is just OVERPOWER..  I have done everything.. and the brute just go with the same strategy.. making vortex until he kill you little peace of flametrowers then he just with 2 brutes can destroy your base in a bit..

and its the same in blood river! the same vortex and vortex until the brute get their suplimaker hook.... then he build units.. its the same.. I just remeber when a beat  brutes but in maps with no hooks... I can do anything in my favorites map even being  or playing as cutter... a nd it is really sad beacause person with not strategy sense just utilize the brute as some sort of biitbch with the vortex just the vortex as a little fine gentleman emocioneted doign the vortex thing as a negro but serouisly ...dont u get bored when u faced brute vs brute .. its like the one that get the base of the enemy first will win.. nhah I got tired of all this krap.. and I have being with Hw since the game emerged but Im so sad now cause I dont like the idea that people that have nonsense of the strategy just go with their leader a start bulliing... Im gonna come back when this game reach a strategy level..

thank you aloy for listen to the community.. greetings

you need to review your anti-brute strats
  •  02-03-2010, 6:25 PM 812338 in reply to 514720

FootlongKhan:

Cookie Krisp:I kinda wish they would take the heros out of the picture completely. Instead of getting a free hero at the beginning, make it so you are forced to buy it instead.

A good idea.

that a really good idea!!

PD I forgot to say about the prophet in DM he is just a bitccccch~! everyone knows that if youwant to get over the 41 truskill u got to play as the prophet

Gamestats/serveractuallyexistsinaparalleluniverse thatisaheadofoursinthetime-space continuum. somedistortioninthefabricofrealityhasdisrupted contactwiththemultiverse.we'ractuallycontactinga serverinadimentionbeyondourownthatiseveryso slightlyaheadintime.
  •  02-03-2010, 6:26 PM 812339 in reply to 812331

Anders>PoR in DM

•  02-03-2010, 6:29 PM 812340 in reply to 812338

SFT I AM ANDERS:
    FootlongKhan:

Cookie Krisp:I kinda wish they would take the heros out of the picture completely. Instead of getting a free hero at the beginning, make it so you are forced to buy it instead.

A good idea.

that a really good idea!!

PD I forgot to say about the prophet in DM he is just a bitccccch~! everyone knows that if youwant to get over the 41 truskill u got to play as the prophet

lol, fail. #1 in 1v1 DM is an Anders/UNSC player. 

drugiS:

I've never lost a game. At least not a game were I wasn't texting my girlfriend.
  •  02-03-2010, 6:35 PM 812346 in reply to 812339

@ sft i am anders, WTF

seriously have you faced a top por yet cause their beam is WAY more annoying if you are making flammers (it's better than the vortex)

first thing i have to say about your bg problem don't get your hook if your opponent is also going for it (you don't have enough flammers yet to get it and stave of the vortexing chieftan) instead send 1 flashbang flammer or 2 flammers to his hook, that's it

not sure what your talking about blood river, but basically upgrade to flashbang, it is useful. also hogs are a good idea against covy on br, just send your hogs to his base and prevent him from getting a second brute (it works out that your hogs would get gunner before he can make a second brute)

stay infront of his base with as many hogs as you can, send 2 marines to the hooks right away (one to their one to your put the one nearest there's in a tower), you should be able to get one of them. even if you dont you will force the cheiftan to recal when he does make sure you got flammers near the hook and take out his brutes. on bloodriver the person that wins is the person that manages to get the most use out of the supply hooks

main account: sl loboz

God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours
  •  02-03-2010, 7:11 PM 812381 in reply to 812346

Sl Loboz:

@ sft i am anders, WTF

seriously have you faced a top por yet cause their beam is WAY more annoying if you are making flammers (it's better than the vortex)

first thing i have to say about your bg problem don't get your hook if your opponent is also going for it (you don't have enough flammers yet to get it and stave of the vortexing chieftan) instead send 1 flashbang flammer or 2 flammers to his hook, that's it

not sure what your talking about blood river, but basically upgrade to flashbang, it is useful. also hogs are a good idea against covy on br, just send your hogs to his base and prevent him from getting a second brute (it works out that your hogs would get gunner before he can make a second brute)

stay infront of his base with as many hogs as you can, send 2 marines to the hooks right away (one to their one to your put the one nearest there's in a tower), you should be able to get one of them. even if you dont you will force the cheiftan to recal when he does make sure you got flammers near the hook and take out his brutes. on bloodriver the person that wins is the person that manages to get the most use out of the supply hooks

Yeah he played me 5 games in a row and won on Barrens, i won BR 3 times, then Barrens once. (that was a week ago when i was 12 place for a game then dropped to 16th ;(   )

And Stud beat him with Grunts once and something else another time.

•  02-03-2010, 7:19 PM 812391 in reply to 812381

Buster Nzl:
    Sl Loboz:

@ sft i am anders, WTF

Yeah he played me 5 games in a row and won on Barrens, i won BR 3 times, then Barrens once. (that was a week ago when i was 12 place for a game then dropped to 16th ;(   )

And Stud beat him with Grunts once and something else another time.

if he's bitchin about the games against you, well first off your a good player but i checked out the stats but he didnt even get passed the flashbang upgrade in any of those games so....

grunts, well that's weird i have never seen someone beat a decent unsc player with mass grunts, wish stud had a video of that game

actually why doesnt stud have any video's of him playing brute?

main account: sl loboz

God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours
  •  02-03-2010, 7:21 PM 812394 in reply to 812391

Studs cap card broke, he had 1 early vid, he's iproved since then i assume.

And it looked like he grunt rushed early while he was teching something on BG, hence why he had a lack of units to stop it.

•  02-03-2010, 7:26 PM 812396 in reply to 514664

IMO the fact that that UNSC has more wins is proof this is a useless thread the covenant is not OP in any way arby was a slightly OP and its been fixed cool get over it the reason ppl think the covies are op is because they like to play 1v1 taking 10 minutes with no units going straight to hawks he knows your going to have No more nerfs really this game started out imbalanced but now its becoming a kiddie game with rank 10 ts OP spamming the forums every time he cant beat a rank 40 ts because <insert leader/unit here> is OP

GT:xxfox ninjaxx
    1v1 ts 33
    2v2 random 29
    3v3 random 30

Im not pro but im the best fine gentleman Ever! I rush your base at 20 minutes with a tank so you quit!!!
Page 139 of 140 (2,093 items)   « First ... < Previous 136 137 138 139 140 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML