Crusader King on Microevolution

Last post 12-11-2010, 3:13 AM by Kangaroo Love. 28 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (29 items)   1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-10-2010, 1:31 PM 964052

Crusader King on Microevolution

Under the alias of Wendy Wright.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFjoEgYOgRo

justjtealouse:

From what I understand from this forum is that "kangaroo love" is the boss around here and theres some poser named "sPro Mitch?" who keeps saying he's the best but he's not.
  •  12-10-2010, 1:34 PM 964056 in reply to 964052

Re: Crusader King on Microevolution

Lol that video was pointless, I watched parts 1, 2, and 7. The dumb woman was just going in circles about how she can't prove sh*t.
    Kangaroo Love:

such strategic gems as '15 minute canister, lose only vehicle depot to my lonely arbiter, resign'

http://www.halowars.com/stats/StatsGame.aspx?Id=25767314-2425-7992-9000-000000000000
  •  12-10-2010, 1:36 PM 964060 in reply to 964056

Hmmm. I always knew that Crusader was a bit feminine but, wow. Nice ass though.
  •  12-10-2010, 1:47 PM 964083 in reply to 964060

Show me the evidence that thats CK1 :P 
    httP://www.lazyfrog.us
  •  12-10-2010, 1:49 PM 964090 in reply to 964083

The evidence is in any major museum, frog.

justjtealouse:

From what I understand from this forum is that "kangaroo love" is the boss around here and theres some poser named "sPro Mitch?" who keeps saying he's the best but he's not.
  •  12-10-2010, 1:49 PM 964091 in reply to 964056

The real thing I find funny is how Kangaroo tries so hard to be like Dawkins, except he replaces relevancy and facts with elaborately worded insults.
    Kangaroo Love:

such strategic gems as '15 minute canister, lose only vehicle depot to my lonely arbiter, resign'

http://www.halowars.com/stats/StatsGame.aspx?Id=25767314-2425-7992-9000-000000000000
  •  12-10-2010, 1:50 PM 964093 in reply to 964091

El Diego:The real thing I find funny is how Kangaroo tries so hard to be like Dawkins, except he replaces relevancy and facts with elaborately worded insults.

Obviously you aren't that familiar with Dawkins.

What is happiness but the feeling of power increasing, and obstacles being overcome? -Nietzsche
  •  12-10-2010, 1:51 PM 964095 in reply to 964091

El Diego:The real thing I find funny is how Kangaroo tries so hard to be like Dawkins, except he replaces relevancy and facts with elaborately worded insults.

I find it funny how you continue to follow me around and throw around ridiculous insults just because you're upset that I beat you in a video game.

justjtealouse:

•  12-10-2010, 1:52 PM 964101 in reply to 964093

Dawkins is the champion of condescending insults.

justjtealouse:

•  12-10-2010, 1:59 PM 964112 in reply to 964101

ReiverCorrupter:

Kangaroo Love:Dawkins is the champion of condescending insults.

His group calls themselves the 'Brights'. Since his father was a South African Apartheidist I think it's no coincidence it rhymes with 'Whites'. I don't get the whole 'New Atheism' thing. Atheists used to just be the intellectual elite who were unconcerned with religious people, now they've turned it into a f***ing religion, trying to convert all the believers. It's funny how Dawkins makes all sorts of claims about human nature in his arguments against religion, only to not realize that belief is belief. It's human nature that's sh*t; religion is merely a symptom.

What is happiness but the feeling of power increasing, and obstacles being overcome? -Nietzsche
  •  12-10-2010, 2:16 PM 964141 in reply to 964112

That woman says, "We believe children should be allowed to use their critical factories." 
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ P r i n c e s s

•  12-10-2010, 2:17 PM 964143 in reply to 964141

Grim Fandango:That woman says, "We believe children should be allowed to use their critical factories." 

Hey, critical production is a serious industry.

•  12-10-2010, 2:18 PM 964144 in reply to 964112

ReiverCorrupter:

ReiverCorrupter:

His group calls themselves the 'Brights'. Since his father was a South African Apartheidist I think it's no coincidence it rhymes with 'Whites'. I don't get the whole 'New Atheism' thing. Atheists used to just be the intellectual elite who were unconcerned with religious people, now they've turned it into a f***ing religion, trying to convert all the believers. It's funny how Dawkins makes all sorts of claims about human nature in his arguments against religion, only to not realize that belief is belief. It's human nature that's sh*t; religion is merely a symptom.

I think it's good that he considers the philosophical implications of the falseness of religion.

Atheism has a following in most wealthy countries, which is of course affected by the same sheep effect that religion is as the following grows. Isn't believing in something reasonable like Atheism because your community does better than believing in magic?

To call Atheism a religion is wrong because it doesn't suppose the supernatural, but I can see what you mean.

justjtealouse:

•  12-10-2010, 2:33 PM 964158 in reply to 964144

Kangaroo Love:
    ReiverCorrupter:

ReiverCorrupter:

I think it's good that he considers the philosophical implications of the falseness of religion.

Atheism has a following in most wealthy countries, which is of course affected by the same sheep effect that religion is as the following grows. Isn't believing in something reasonable like Atheism because your community does better than believing in magic?

To call Atheism a religion is wrong because it doesn't suppose the supernatural, but I can see what you mean.

The main problem I have with it is people like Sam Harris who tell us we can derive morality from science. It's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. The scientific method can only tell us about causal relationships; it can tell us the outcome of our actions. But it can't tell us what to value.

The other thing is that we can explain the behavior of the brain as matter, but no one can cross the Leibnizian gap and explain qualitative consciousness itself scientifically. Some choose to simply say that we aren't conscious just so they don't have to explain it, which is far more retarded that believing in creationism (see Descartes). Personally it seems obvious to me that consciousness is merely another aspect of the physical world that we are unable to observe; token-token identity with matter. But the placing of science on a pedestal convinces people to reject any such considerations dogmatically, simply because the scientific method is incapable of dealing with the problem.

•  12-10-2010, 2:36 PM 964161 in reply to 964112

ReiverCorrupter:

ReiverCorrupter:

LOL.

I suppose not playing halo wars is also called a hobby. 

httP://www.lazyfrog.us
Page 1 of 2 (29 items)   1 2 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML