Stategy Making

Last post 12-11-2010, 9:17 AM by DFang. 18 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (19 items)   1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-04-2010, 4:10 AM 961288

Stategy Making

Hey guys. I was thinking, how about everybody in the community pool their strategies together. That way, everyone can look, take one bit of a strategy and add it to their own strategy, making their way to put a beating on an enemy totally unique. So come on and make sure to list which leader/species your strategy lies with. But come on, nobody wants to give away their secret. Just try, OK. If you really cant, then just try and think of another strategy. Someone has to like it, right? Here is my favourite strategy.

SARGEANT FORGE ONLY

First, put down 4 supply pads. Next, save up and upgrade your base to fortress. (Use crates if needed) Then, make two reactors and a barracks. At this point, lock your base down. Now, upgrade Spartans as much as you can, even if it means upgrading both reactors. Then purchase 3 Spartans. Now this may sound odd, but recycle your barracks. If you haven't done already, upgrade both reactors. Now, where the barracks used to be, create a vehicle depot. Fully upgrade Scorpions to make them Grizzlys. Make two of them, then recycle your depot. In its place, put an air pad. Make the 'grade for the Vulture then purchase as many as you can with your army size. Now you can either : 1. Unlock your base, watch your army build up and attack, or 2. recycle your air pad, make a field armoury, do the reinforcements 'grade, recycle the armoury, make a supply pad, upgrade warthogs with the first 2   'grades, then do number 1.

Enjoy

"Recalling everyone so we can all die together! Aye, sir." said a cheeky AI on a warship.
  •  12-04-2010, 4:49 AM 961297 in reply to 961288

Re: Stategy Making

Guys, just remember. If you keep posting, your strategy is less likely to be used the same way you do. Here's another one of my strategies.

PROPHET OF REGRET ONLY

First, build a Temple. Then, build a shield generator. Next, make Elite Honour Guards, LOTS OF THEM. Send your Prophet on a 'scout mission' Hopefully, the enemy's base will have no defence. If so, put ALL your Elites into the hot drop. ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Recalling everyone so we can all die together! Aye, sir." said a cheeky AI on a warship.
  •  12-04-2010, 4:53 AM 961299 in reply to 961297

This is a nice thought, you don't seem to post much:

So, both Welcome to the forums and Goodbye from the forums...

Halowars.com is closing down in 11 days.

But! Don't worry, if you wish to carry on being a part of the community please visit and sign up to Lazyfrog.us.

All the cool kids are doing it! : )

Lazyfrog.us - For all things Halo Wars

December the 15'th, go here! ^^

JumpingJet: Administrator, Co-Founder
  •  12-04-2010, 1:08 PM 961344 in reply to 961299

Thank you for saying its a nice thought and I agree, I dont post much. I'll definately check out lazyfrog.us. Care to share a strategy?
  •  12-04-2010, 3:21 PM 961388 in reply to 961344

BRUTE CHIEFTAN

Go wh,temple,wh,wh,wh and make brutes as soon as your temple is up then lock your base, now head over towards your opponent while gathering the supplies you have uncovered with your scout with your chieftan as your scout should be scouting and gathering the opposing teams resourses. Now by the time you reach the enemie base put your ralley point on your grave lift you should have about 4-5 brute squads. Micro your chietan and brutes around the base and continue to drop in brutes while keeping down turrets buildings all while upgrading your warehouses.. then go citadel and double pump banshees by doing this you should have successfully harrassed the other team enough for your teamate you be ahead GG

" Boost Wars "
  •  12-04-2010, 4:26 PM 961413 in reply to 961388

Lmao

•  12-04-2010, 9:44 PM 961611 in reply to 961413

Play cutter, go reactor, then drop a MAC blast on any lit up base on the map.  You've just harassed that person.
    Whenever a thread was hijacked and there were big quote boxes and lots of flame, I was there!

GT: I DFang I

http://averagejoesgames.com
  •  12-04-2010, 10:27 PM 961619 in reply to 961611

DFang:Play cutter, go reactor, then drop a MAC blast on any lit up base on the map.  You've just harassed that person.

+1 lolz

GT: space fire
    Leaders:Brute, Forge
    Front Page 1v1
    #1 2v2 Reinforcements Unarranged
  •  12-05-2010, 10:38 AM 961739 in reply to 961619

OMG I GOT A REPLY FROM DFANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just moved up in the ship. I've seen you on 'Can I move my flaming warthog to my hard drive?' and even replied to it myself just to see if you would reply on my thread. Now I'm gonna join Halo Waypoint cause halowars.com shutting down. :{

•  12-05-2010, 5:48 PM 961831 in reply to 961739

tomcolgan:

OMG I GOT A REPLY FROM DFANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just moved up in the ship. I've seen you on 'Can I move my flaming warthog to my hard drive?' and even replied to it myself just to see if you would reply on my thread. Now I'm gonna join Halo Waypoint cause halowars.com shutting down. :{

wtf? I reply to any thread I feel like replying to, not because I deemed it good or anything...Besides, try my strat sometime. It's great for harassing people.
    Whenever a thread was hijacked and there were big quote boxes and lots of flame, I was there!

•  12-05-2010, 7:14 PM 961857 in reply to 961739

tomcolgan:

Lazyfrog.us?

lol

Anyway: Why is Dfang so special?

No offence Dfang...

•  12-05-2010, 7:17 PM 961862 in reply to 961831

DFang:
    tomcolgan:

wtf? I reply to any thread I feel like replying to, not because I deemed it good or anything...Besides, try my strat sometime. It's great for harassing people.

I think he luvs u.

GT oOo Oopth oOo, MMMNOMNOMNOMNOM, AdvanceWarsKing, Al Player 3, Noobular Terror, Thilly Perthon, Thilly G00the.

MLG #1 Yugioh Decade Duels

Fail Territrash Yugioh Players:
    Chains, Sparta, Klunk, Crossout, BeastOn, Ronin, Girlburger, Bry103, etc.
  •  12-05-2010, 7:38 PM 961874 in reply to 961862

AdvanceWarsKing:
    DFang:
    tomcolgan:

I think he luvs u.

+1

•  12-06-2010, 11:42 AM 962135 in reply to 961874

I have looked at every recent post you have done and I just really like them, that's all. DFang, I've tried your strategy and made about 25 people resign from harrasment. LOL and JumpingJet I've joined lazyfrog.us and it's AWESOME! Did you make it?
  •  12-06-2010, 2:34 PM 962183 in reply to 962135

I smell troll...

Page 1 of 2 (19 items)   1 2 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML