YET ANOTHER VS Thread

Last post 11-08-2010, 4:41 PM by AC Matt Klassen. 20 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (21 items)   1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-12-2010, 11:58 AM 933236

YET ANOTHER VS Thread

Destiny vs any UNSC or Covenant ship.

Forerunner Dreadnought and High Charity don't count.

information on Destiny can be found here: http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Destiny

EDIT: Hyperlinks dont work? *** U GLYPH.

Supreme Commander Matt Klassen, captain of the Devastator-class ship Enlightened.

All Halo achievements unlocked.
    All CoD4 achievements unlocked.
    All MW2 achievements unlocked.
  •  09-12-2010, 1:17 PM 933262 in reply to 933236

Re: YET ANOTHER VS Thread

•  09-12-2010, 3:54 PM 933300 in reply to 933236

No one cares.  It will not change anything.
    Whenever a thread was hijacked and there were big quote boxes and lots of flame, I was there!

GT: I DFang I

http://averagejoesgames.com
  •  09-12-2010, 8:31 PM 933397 in reply to 933236

I think the Destiny would lose any sustained battle. With weapons systems damaged, shields flickering, and only small shuttles...it would be a fairly one-sided fight. Sorry Destiny. :(
  •  09-15-2010, 10:13 AM 934083 in reply to 933397

Jason X35:I think the Destiny would lose any sustained battle. With weapons systems damaged, shields flickering, and only small shuttles...it would be a fairly one-sided fight. Sorry Destiny. :(

my thoughts exactly

Destiny = deep space scrap heap

but then again, we don't know exactly how strong those [annoying sounding] energy weapons are, they could be 200 GT for all we know. [hyperbole] The alien ships could have bloody strong energy shields as well, BUT WE DON'T KNOW YET.

Supreme Commander Matt Klassen, captain of the Devastator-class ship Enlightened.

•  09-15-2010, 10:14 AM 934086 in reply to 933262

jackalo:Does anyone care? I pick forerunner dreadnought.

actually, go ahead.

I just remembered it doesn't have any weapons.

•  10-13-2010, 7:29 AM 939552 in reply to 933236

bump

•  10-13-2010, 2:20 PM 939581 in reply to 939552

Current Scoreboard

1. The Enlightened            Status: active                                       Lives left: 1 (duh)

2. UNSC LazyAss              Status: bored                                      Lives left: 1 (duh)

3. Anonymous Asteroid     Status: bored                                       Lives left: 1 (duh)

I use "unit_kill (unti (list_get (players) 3))"

1. UNSC LazyAss                Status: bored, praising the dev console Lives left: 1 (duh) 

2. Anonymous Asteroid      Status: bored                                        Lives left: 1 (duh) 

3.The Enlightened              Status: dead, wtf moment                      Lives left: 0 (duh) 

Whenever a thread was hijacked and there were big quote boxes and lots of flame, I was there!

•  10-13-2010, 2:33 PM 939584 in reply to 939581

• Anonymous
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-05-2010
    • Posts 39

Deleted Post

This post has been deleted.
  •  10-13-2010, 6:44 PM 939630 in reply to 939581

^^Thank you Cocop!^^

•  10-14-2010, 12:04 AM 939847 in reply to 939581

DFang:

Current Scoreboard

1. The Enlightened            Status: active                                       Lives left: 1 (duh)

2. UNSC LazyAss              Status: bored                                      Lives left: 1 (duh)

3. Anonymous Asteroid     Status: bored                                       Lives left: 1 (duh)

1. UNSC LazyAss                Status: bored, praising the dev console Lives left: 1 (duh) 

2. Anonymous Asteroid      Status: bored                                        Lives left: 1 (duh) 

3.The Enlightened              Status: dead, wtf moment                      Lives left: 0 (duh) 

BANHAMMER'D

nub cheater.

Enlightened now has another life.

Dev console overheats, then recieves Urk's hammer in its screen.

Beat me without copout cheats, huh?

/ragerant

BTW, I can't wait for Black Ops to arrive. Why? Because then the *** teammates and the squeakers will leave Reach to play their carbon copy of a broken game.

Then Reach will be good.

ALSO WHY DOES BUNGIE CONTINUE GIVING CHALLENGES THAT ARE MULTIPLAYER ONLY!!!!111!!!!!!11111!!!!! NO LOVE FOR CAMPAIGN OR FIREFIGHT????????

•  10-14-2010, 12:04 AM 939848 in reply to 939630

DFang:^^Thank you Cocop!^^

what was the above post?

tlr pizza? or DisConnect Sparta?

•  10-14-2010, 2:05 PM 939957 in reply to 939847

AC Matt Klassen:
    DFang:

Current Scoreboard

BANHAMMER'D

nub cheater.

Enlightened now has another life.

Dev console overheats, then recieves Urk's hammer in its screen.

Beat me without copout cheats, huh?

/ragerant

A dev console was never listed as part of your ship's specifications, therefore it cannot be used by you.  virtual tools cannot overheat.  Urk's holy power does not extend here, alas.

•  10-15-2010, 10:20 PM 940366 in reply to 933236

k, I missed the first two episodes of the second season, but from what I've seen, Destiny is approaching its expiry date. I think one Corvette would be able to take it out.

Thoughts?

•  10-15-2010, 10:41 PM 940382 in reply to 940366

Wouldn't even be a fair fight in my opinion. It's just a rusty bucket drifting from one galaxy to another...
Page 1 of 2 (21 items)   1 2 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML