You know you play too much Halo Wars when...

Last post 12-13-2010, 4:15 PM by mcang. 83 replies.
Page 1 of 6 (84 items)   1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-22-2009, 2:47 PM 791292

You know you play too much Halo Wars when...

The title says it all. Finish the sentence. ***Sorry, if this was alreay a post***

A funny moment when I knew I played too much halo wars was when I was playing Halo 3. It was on Vahalla and I was at my base and a Warthog drove past. And the first thing I thought of was: "Oh s*it there scouting my base." Then I remembered I was playing Halo 3...lolz

DON'T FLAME! Share your funny moments.

•  12-22-2009, 2:51 PM 791294 in reply to 791292

Re: You know you play too much Halo Wars when...

When i went around my house saying, "Ceramic Armor Researched"  lol
    "You picked a hell-of-a day to join up."
    GT: Bold Blaster
    FALL 2010 REACH WILL FALL.
  •  12-22-2009, 2:53 PM 791297 in reply to 791294

good one lolz

•  12-22-2009, 7:23 PM 791456 in reply to 791292

When I begin a Halo Wars match I hold down on the right thumbstick to zoom out. Once I jumped off Halo Wars and into Halo3 I began a match and looked down at my feet briefly.
  •  12-22-2009, 7:35 PM 791467 in reply to 791456

When you go to McDonalds and ask to upgrade to a super MAC.
    Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.
  •  12-22-2009, 7:40 PM 791471 in reply to 791467

You start to ask people for clicks, and they look at you funny.

Gamertag: ShamHurdle
  •  12-23-2009, 1:39 AM 791645 in reply to 791471

When I was playing odst and wanting to drop a dbomb on all the assualt carriers glassing the city
  •  12-23-2009, 1:50 AM 791649 in reply to 791645

You girlfriend picks up the game just so she can converse with you...

httP://www.lazyfrog.us
  •  12-23-2009, 1:56 AM 791653 in reply to 791649

Warning wall-o-text

You know you've been playing Halo Wars to much when you abuse your team mates on Halo 3 for not doing exactly what you say. 

One day you day dream during an ancient Egyptian discussion at school.

The teacher mentions something about a Scarab and you bolt upwards and scream "I GOT THIS COVERED" and run to your locker to get the 360 controller.

Then you come back to class to find everyone dead because there is a Scarab looking at you through a hole in the roof. You scream and activate the MAC gun.

In everyone elses' point of view, they only see you burst back into class holding a controller screaming at the ceiling. 

You go to a junk yard and buy about 500 pounds of scrap metal, weld them together, hook the engine from your car to the new one, paint flame decals on it and place a fake, but realistic turret on the back and ram into some trash cans to see if you can make some money

another good one

if you run into a group of people in a go-cart with cardboard molding so it looks like a ghost and painted purple and then yell at some midgets to throw plasma's at the surviors, and yell at a old lady in a wheelchair to cleanse the vermin.

You know you've been playing halo wars too much when you've lost your girlfriend and your job 

You know you play to much Halo when you have a a giant cardboard Halo wars advertisement sitting in your basement beside

your T.V......................

When your pooping and all you think about is your strategy that is crap and that it needs fixing.

Also I had to watch a performance of 5 people singing and in my head I hear "MAC cannon researched"  YES

Then I see little green lines go from right to left taking out the people, but when I got to the 5th person I hear MAC cannon depleted'  NO!!!!!

you've been playing to much halo wars when it got to the point the game became repetitive.

Youve been playing HaloWars to long when you scream : "America, build more supply pads!"

youve been playing HaloWars to long when your digging up skulls at the graveyard

"You think you have screen burn from the mini map and you realise it's actually burnt onto your retina and not the TV"

You know you play Halo Wars too much when you coach a football team and when giving them orders you say, "All units!"

You know you've been playing Halo Wars too much when you are no longer able to play Halo 3 because you keep wondering where the two other spartans are and why no one is able to call on a Mac blast when things get a little hectic. "

•  12-23-2009, 3:12 AM 791662 in reply to 791653

...When you sign up just to get your O.G. avatar on the forums even though you've never posted on the HW forums before.

COMMON SENSE:
    So rare it's a go'damn super power
    Oooh, my Common Sense is tingling

DäRKSTäRxMëRC

You got me good, munn.

•  12-23-2009, 8:37 AM 791712 in reply to 791662

haha, really funny things. when you watch Avatar and think about "hornets" getting jacked by flying "banshees" (from the movie) and you want the pelican to fire a missile barrage.
  •  12-23-2009, 12:13 PM 791806 in reply to 791712

You know you play too much halo wars when your one and only threat is 'ill mac blast your a**'
    Gamertag: ShamHurdle
  •  12-23-2009, 3:37 PM 791966 in reply to 791806

you know you play too much halo wars when you expect midgets to explode...
    Gone and forgotten...
  •  12-23-2009, 3:48 PM 791984 in reply to 791966

or expect loud, abnoxious squeaky sounds to come out of midgets throats
  •  12-23-2009, 4:38 PM 792031 in reply to 791984

You post in almost every thread named this.
    " I stay here until all others have gone. I will make sure I am the last one to be here. And when I am, I shall make a thread. A memorial thread. And I shall leave these forums behind. " - Offensive Bias
Page 1 of 6 (84 items)   1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
View as RSS news feed in XML